𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟽

𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

After I went on a 10 kilometer run this morning I showered and changed into a pair of blue jeans with a white silk top. I placed on a double necklace and then my standard jewelry. I pulled my hair up in a high ponytail as I placed my 4 year old iPhone X in my back pocket. The thing was getting quite bad. Charging took long as well as finding the right position for my charger to charge. The battery was quickly empty but it still worked. I walked into the bedroom again where Charles was picking his backpack. He wore a red Ferrari team polo with a pair of blue jeans and white shoes. I pulled on my blue, white and black Jordans and placed my paddock pass in my pocket with one of the hotel keys. I placed my mask on that I always wore... from work again. The same camouflage print as my uniform on there as well as my name on the right side. Lieutenant Verstappen it was stood sideways which was nicer. Charles was done as well and took his backpack on his back. He took my hand and intertwined our fingers. He softly leaded me out of the room. After a while we arrived at track. Charles parked the Ferrari.

Charles: "you ready?"

Claire: "mhm yea."

Charles: "are you sure you want to go public already? We can also just say I gave you a ride because Max didn't have place in his car or something? I want you to be comfortable with it."

Claire: "I'm fine with it Charles. We've been seeing each other for quite some time now. It's a miracle that they haven't found out yet."

Charles: "okay... if your sure about this then let's go."

We stepped out of the car and placed our masks on our faces. Charles locked the rental Ferrari as we walked thru the parking lot towards the entrance of the paddock. Charles looked at me and smiled thru his mask. We walked into the garage where people were already busy preparing for the first practice. A blonde girl walked towards Charles and I. She had a sweet smile on her face as she arrived.

?: "Charles we need to get to the meeting."

Charles: "oh yes. This is Claire my girlfriend. Claire this is Mia my PR manager."

Mia: "nice to meet you Claire."

Claire: "likewise Mia. Call me CJ please I'm more used to that one."

The polite and sweet girl smiled at me and gave me a nod letting me know she would keep it in mind.

Claire: "I'll take your bag with me to the cafeteria."

Charles: "thank you. Your laptop is in there with your charger just in case you want it."

Before I could respond he disappeared around the corner. I made my way to the cafeteria and sat down at one of the tables. I took of my mask as I started my laptop up to look thru my emails which I had started on yesterday. My elbows resting on the table as I scrolled and typed away.

?: "hey. Are you new here?"

A guy in Ferrari merch stood in front of me. His outfit was similar to Charles his outfit. The guy had brown eyes and black or dark brown hair. He had a polite smile on his face as I returned the same polite smile towards him.

Claire: "oh I don't work here."

?: "really? I thought maybe an admin girl?"