𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼𝟶

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

After we filmed the track video which was a lot of fun we moved inside. We would get some abbreviations or sentences of things from Claire for our challenge. The set up was completely ready as 3 chairs were standing in the middle. Carlos sat down on the one on the left, Claire in the middle and I on the right one, that's how they wanted us to sit. Claire got her cards where we only saw the phrases and abbreviations and Claire giggled softly at the sight of the first one. We did a quick intro before we started.

Claire: "okay we're starting off with... ALF. It's a nickname."

Charles: "I think you called me that once. Isn't that the annoying little fuck?"

Claire: "yea it is."

Carlos: "ah not fair."

Claire: "gonna give you a tip Carlos. Almost everything has some swear word in it."

Carlos: "okay that might help."

Claire: "BAMF."

It staid silent for a few moments as Carlos and I were thinking hard about it.

Carlos: "bomb a motherfucker?"

Claire: "bad ass motherfucker. But I'm giving you a point as it was very close."

Carlos: "yeaaa."

Charles: "that's not fair."

Claire: "you just forgot your luck at home."

Charles: "okay true."

Claire: "NEEEXXXXTTTT! COAB. Think of Daniel. I think he might say this."

Carlos: "so it's Australian?"

Claire: "yea."

Carlos: "cunt of a bloke?"

Claire: "yes! That's correct!"

Charles: "nooo... you just made that up."

Claire: "no I swear it's correct. You're just a CRAFT. That's also the next one... CRAFT."

Charles: "can't remember a fucking thing right?"

Claire: "yup. I've called you that before right?"

Charles: "yes. Your such a sweet person aren't you!"

Claire: "at least I'm not a... DASH."

Charles: "dumb as shit!"

Claire: "correct! The next one is MOTO. This one doesn't have a swear word."

Carlos: "I've no idea."

Charles: "don't have an idea either..."

Claire: "master of the obvious. Okay... this is a little harder I think but Isa ad I are a example of it. NAG."

Charles: "a what?"

Claire: "NAG."

Charles: "not a goat..."

Claire: "what?!"

Claire bursted out in laughter as she also started crying. After a few minutes she calmed down again just like Carlos.

Carlos: "not a guy. I think that's NAG."

Claire: "It's not a guy yes. Charles is PITA."

Charles: "pain in the ass."

Claire: "yea you are. That were the abbreviations. We're going on with the second round guess when we use the sentences."

Charles: "nooo..."