𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟽

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜'𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

The alarm went off even tho it was only 5 AM. I opened my eyes a little as Claire moved out of my arms. She turned off the alarm and placed a gentle kiss on my cheek.

Charles: "where are you going?"

Claire: "training..."

She sounded a little bit upset for some reason. I opened my eyes further and looked at the blonde girl who grabbed a pair of black Nike pro shorts, black sports bra and a dark grey shirt. She walked to the bathroom and changed herself in there before coming out fully changed and her hair in a double French braid. She placed on her socks and her black run shoes. She took a bag where she placed a bottle of water, a pair of black with white grappling gloves for boxing, her purple/grey CrossFit shoes and her AirPods. She threw the bag on her shoulder and left the room while placing her mask on. This was unusual for Claire. She did go to the gym early more often but not 5:30... that was even too early for her. I climbed out of the bed and changed myself into a pair of shorts with a shirt. I went down to the gym there and walked inside of it. The gym was empty... that's weird? Claire left the hotel room to go to the gym. I took out my phone and looked on my Snapchat to see if she had her location on. She had and she was about 5 minutes away from here. She was in a gym. I walked towards the gym and walked in. I looked around the empty room and then found the Dutch girl. She looked at the ground as her head rested against the boxing bag. I saw she was taking some deep breaths before she took a step back and aggressively started punching the bag. Her thin grappling gloves were the only thing of protection on her hands as she kept hitting and hitting. The bag moved from side to side as she also made tiny little jumps. I focused myself a little more on the music and then noticed she was hitting on the beat now.

The beat was quite fast and she kept hitting as she started to get more sweaty and red. Her shirt still on as she kept hitting and hitting. When she stopped she pulled off her shirt revealing her black sports bra. She threw the shirt next to her backpack that was standing next to her before she sat down she pulled off her shoes and pulled on her CrossFit shoes. The purple and grey shoes had been measured for her perfectly.

 The purple and grey shoes had been measured for her perfectly

She tied the laces as her breath was still unsteady. I had already found myself a place to sit against the wall. She let had her legs up as she let her back hit the ground. She let her hands rub over her face before she hit her fist on the ground hard. She started cursing in Dutch while doing so. Not because it hurts but because of something else. Something was bothering her massively and I didn't know what. She stood up and walked to the more empty ground. She grabbed a bar and multiple weights. She placed them down and screwed some plaits on the bar. She still hadn't seen me for some reason or she choose to ignore me. She started doing overhead presses. From time to time she added weight and at some point she started to struggle. She was about to let it fall when I was standing up to help her.