𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟿

𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

The remaining days of the vacation were amazing and we had so much fun before Dominique and I flew back to the Netherlands for our training. After a week of heavy training I had just parked my car at the track in Belgium as I climbed out hanging my paddock pass around my neck on this Thursday morning. Charles, Carlos, Isa and I would film a video for Ferrari today which would be a lot of fun probably.

My outfit was casual but still a little formal and comfortable which was amazing

My outfit was casual but still a little formal and comfortable which was amazing. I pulled on my mask before entering the paddock. Photographers were making pictures of me as I saw flashes following me in the corner of my eyes. A pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist and picked me up from the ground to spin me around a little making me squeal a little. When I was standing on my own feet again I looked into the familiar eyes of the Monegasque. We gave each other a short peck before pulling our masks back up. We walked to the hospitality together with Andrea. Charles had taken my hand in his as we walked to the remaining time to the hospitality. When we arrived we went to his drivers room and placed our bags down on the floor. I gave Charles a kiss on his lips as he wrapped his arms around me.

Claire: "I missed you."

Charles: "I missed you more."

He placed a gentle kiss behind my ear before resting his head on my shoulder for a few moments. I looked on my watch to see we needed to go to the track.

Claire: "we've to honor we'll be late."

Charles: "nooo... I want to cuddle..."

Claire: "clingy boy."

Charles: "yes... because your going into the field in a week again..."

Claire: "I know."

We walked to track where we found Carlos and Isa. Isa and I hugged each other before Carlos and I gave each other a small hug as well. I stood next to Charles again who was stood next to Carlos. We went thru the plan for the day which sounded very fun. Charles and I would be the first to get into the Ferrari for 2 laps where I had to ask questions about myself to him. The questions were on the card so that would be fun. Afterwards Isa and Carlos would go together and the person with most questions right could pick his teammate for the mini 2 lap race where we had to switch in between as well. Someone handed me a helmet that I pulled on and then closed the clasp so it was secured. I walked to the side of the car and sat down in the passengers seat before I got handed the cards from one of the media people and looked to the first question. I looked up at Charles who sat down beside me as I pulled my door close. After Charles pulled his door closed as well he placed on his safety belt before looking to me.

Charles: "I'll go easy on you."

Claire: "don't worry you can go full out. I'm not scared easily schatje."