Chapter 104: Secrets (Part 2)

"How did you grow so tall?"

Hiro squeezed his parted lips to Jin's ear and blew air to it softly, earning his faint laughter serenading all the way through his giddy heart. His midnight black eyes torched in too much blistering affection that even he could not comprehend and resist such fearing fervor for someone.

How can someone be anything nowhere hostile and stained?

Uncorrupted, sincere, tender . . . and small.

Amidst the dangerous havoc of change Hiro had long conceded to develop within him, his gaze was delicate like the warm draft peacefully dusting through a rosemary field. His warm beaming smiles feed the trail of redness in the young fellow's ear.

He will never be weary hearing the dear rapture of his short gasping breaths.

In a haystack of noxious and cold-blooded polities puppets, his little sprout manages to live with empathy that can lightly be taken advantage of.

Before knowing it, another settling and discomfiting sense of emotion swelled through his body, despising the idea to hell's gate.

No.

"Hiro?" softly speaks Jin, getting anxious about his stillness.

Crossing a protective arm over Jin's shoulders, Hiro hums dearly close to his neck. His eyes were ablaze. "My great-grandfather was Russian."

Scientifically, it's where the tall genes within his heritage started, along with its dose to the savagery of this monstrous nest.

What should he do?

What should he do to let Jin remain by his side that he would never consider leaving?

Jin cocks his head to the other side, intrigued. His destructive curiosity was already at its peak. "Russian?"

Hiro fluttered his eyes in half and said, "Tak toch noh."

His masculine and foreign accent rang and vibrated through the passage of Jin's sensitive ears, sending tingling forth shocks to his body.

It was one he did not expect to find appallingly sexy.

Quite unfamiliar and new.

He didn't know that a language could sound so downright sensual that it brought drenching wetness to the center of his thighs. His lilac pupils study the midnight stars inside Hiro's eyes when he drew his head back. He can see them slowly uncover the truths he wanted to grasp.

Well, this man himself screamed sexiness, to begin with.

With toes anticipatedly curling to the sheets, he glances at the man with continuous astonishment, baffled and blushing, "What does that mean?"

How many languages can he speak?

"Exactly," replied Hiro with a proud grin sculpted on his thinned pursed lips. "Vih mneh nrah vi tsis, my dear." He whispers like an expert heartbreaker to his poor unguarded heart.

"And that means I like you."

Jin rods his eyelashes back and forth, his regard dropping to Hiro's lips longer before looking away unnoticed. "I like you too."

I-Interesting. Really interesting . . .

This man does have superior and distinguished features, one that's most likely to belong to a foreign man in his lavish aristocratic cravat of noble heritage.

He immediately shoos the splitting image out of his head . . . but on second thought, that will surely be a splendid sight.

With his revelation, it makes clear sense now where such chef-d'oeuvre is sculpted from. Hiro is both beautiful and mannish, almost as if he's Apollo's exemplary replica, a dangerous walking bachelor who can sweep waves of hearts with his coal black eyes alone.