Chapter 10: Dungbombs & Dragons

"So, what are we gonna do with these pranking items ?" Beth asked excitedly, a couple of weeks later

"So, what are we gonna do with these pranking items ?" Beth asked excitedly, a couple of weeks later. I smile.

"Well, another Quidditch game is coming up. Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff. So, while everyone's at the game, we could sneak these dungbombs into the boys' dormitory. Or, we could put dye in Draco's shampoo !" I say. Beth laughs.

"Let's do both !" She says. I smile and nod.

*******************************************************
"All clear ?" Beth asks, standing in the doorway of the boys' dormitory.

"All clear !" I reply, running to join her. We giggle as we enter, and stare at the state of their belongings.

"Jeez, looks like a pigsty here !" I say, stepping over clothes and heading into the bathroom. "Which one is his ?" I ask her. She shrugs.

"Let's just put it in all of them !" She says. I laugh at her recklessness and nod. We opened all their shampoo bottles and poured different colored dye into each of them. Pink for Draco, green for Blaise, orange for Theo, red for Crabbe, and purple for Goyle. We share a smile and exit the bathroom. Then, right at the doorway, we drop a few dungbombs and run while laughing. We sat back down in the common room, pretending to have been doing our homework the whole time.

The other Slytherins come back in, talking about the match. From what I gather, Gryffindor won. Good ! Go, Harry ! I look at Beth and she nods. We collect our stuff and head towards the library. On the way, we bump into Hermione.

"Good !" She exclaims. "Just who we were looking for. Come with me ! We're going to celebrate with Harry and head down to Hagrid's." I look at Beth and we nod, heading down the steps after Hermione. When we reach Harry, I give him a massive hug, congratulating him on his win. He smiles and we laugh and joke on the way down.

"And guess what else ?!" Harry says excitedly.

"What ?" Beth and I reply at the same time.

"We know what the dog's guarding. It's the Philosopher's Stone !" He says. I facepalmed myself.

"Of course ! Nicolas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philospher's Stone ! He worked on alchemy with Dumbledore ! Why didn't I remember that ?" I say. Harry smiles. We arrive at Hagrid's hut. He opens the door.

"Oh, it's you five. Well, I don't wish to be rude, but I'm in no fit state to entertain today." He says.

"We know about the Philosopher's Stone !" We all speak at the same time. He hesitates, and then opens the door again.

"Oh." He says and lets us in. We sit around the table and he brews us some tea. Well, sort of. He's a bit preoccupied.