Chapter 2: Crazy Uncle Vernon

The next couple of weeks were a nightmare for me and Harry

The next couple of weeks were a nightmare for me and Harry. Harry stays shut in the cupboard and he barely gets meals ! He then had to do some harsh chores. I also realized that we would be going to high school soon since the holidays are almost done. It is good because Dudley and his gang won't be able to pick on me and Harry anymore, but it is bad because I will be going to a different high school, so I won't see Harry at all. The Dursleys love me more than Harry, but they don't show it when he is around.

"Get the post, boy !" said Uncle Vernon. Harry rolls his eyes at me and goes to get it while I continue to pour some tea for Aunt Petunia.

Harry walks back to the room, staring at a letter. He passes one of the letters to me and the rest of the mail to Uncle Vernon while keeping his letter to himself. I glance down at my letter. This letter can't actually be for me ! I have never gotten mail before.

I look down at the address.

Miss Cosmina Potter

The spare room

4 Privet Drive

Little Whinging, Surrey

My eyes open wide in shock. A letter for me ? I turn the letter over and stare at the seal. It's a wax with some crest on it. There's four animals on it. I try to open the letter, but it gets ripped out of my hands before I get the chance.

"Oi !" said Harry. His letter was confiscated by Dudley. Dudley hands them to Uncle Vernon.

"They're ours !" said me and Harry.

"Yours !" said Uncle Vernon. "Who would be writing to you two ?" Wow. Thanks, Uncle Vernon. We feel so appreciated.

I watch as Uncle Vernon looks at the address and turns over both of the letters. He takes one look at the wax seal and he then looks at Aunt Petunia. She stares in shock.

"Umm, it must have been addressed to the two of you by mistake." said Uncle Vernon. Me and Harry look at each other.

"Mistake ?" I said, talking to him. "It has my room on it !"

"It can't be !" said Harry. "It also has my cupboard on it as well !" Uncle Vernon looks at Aunt Petunia again.

"Yes, well, about that... Your aunt and I have decided that the cupboard is getting too big for Harry. We want him to move to your room, which used to be Dudley's old room." said Uncle Vernon. I stare at him in shock. He can't be serious ? No, wait, he's definitely serious. Oh, no. Any other day, Harry would have jumped at the chance of sharing my room, but not today. Right now, I would rather have my letter and still be in my room, than being in that cupboard without my letter. By the look on Harry's face, I know he's thinking the same thing.

Long story short, Harry is forced to move all of his belongings into my room. It only takes him one trip. Dudley whines, saying that he needs that bedroom. As if. He uses it as a place to put all of his old toys.