The end

(Haha I pranked you it's not the end, there's gonna be more after this don't worry)

Peter was shaken awake, the first thing he saw being two figures surrounded by a ring of light. It was too bright to see them in contrast of the dark room, so he assumed he was being visited by angels or something.

"I'm sorry for my sins" he whispered, squinting his eyes and scooting back.

"What?" Stephen muttered to Tony, who shrugged.

"We got breakfast, sleepyhead" Tony spoke, holding up a bowl for Peter.

"Oh.." Peter scooted back, the full aching of his chest informing him that due to people being dumb and not making humans indestructible, he was eventually going to wake up enough to feel the full pain, "thank you".

Stephan and Tony sat on either side of Peter, all three with their own bowl of what could only be described as Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Seriously, how else would someone describe that? The cinnamon cereal? There's so many out there. That square cereal? That is Golden Grahams erasure. The best kind? Only to some.

Wordlessly, the three of them started chomping down on the cheap breakfast. Peter found it amusing that even though this was literally a billion dollar building, the most simple of things could be found in it.

It really felt like a joke that way.

Peter let his spoon sit in the bowl of doom for the little living squares, according to the box.

He was really going to live here now. Like— here. Not just spend the night.

"What's on your mind, Peter?" Stephen put his spoon in his bowl as well, a polite action he'd grown habit of when speaking.

"Just.. like.. living here, and everything" he said cautiously, saying exactly what was on his mind for once, "I mean—I know it's gonna be awesome, because you guys are awesome, but also like, what about school? And my friends? I completely understand if I move schools and all but-"

"We aren't switching schools on you, parker, Midtown is closer to us than it is to your old place, literally just a few roads down" Tony explained, shoveling another spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

He nodded, clenching and unclenching the blanket at his torso, careful to keep the bowl upright as he did so.

"We should discuss this further" Stephen admitted, "we bulldozed into this too fast. All of us. We've already got the superhero rules down, now for normal ones. And where you'll be sleeping and whatnot. Who to go to first if something comes up, especially if Tony and I aren't around, emergency contacts, dealing with his absences at school, best entrances and exits for the building based on who you're leaving and entering as, times that Spiderman is allowed to be out at, along with how that contrasts to school nights. We should also look into your health and what acceptable diets would be formidable towards your body's needs. I'm thinking Steve would—" Stephen kept listing things as they came to his head, before Tony spoke up himself.

"Right, we gotta talk a bit" he simplified (majorly), pulling out a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Peter didn't realize they'd brought with them, pouring it into his bowl, "so, where do we start?".

When Peter realized they were both looking towards him for an answer, he quickly tried to recall the things the wizard has speedily gone through, only fully grasping two or three.

Pressuring himself for an answer, he said the first one that poked out to him.

"uhh,. Uhh.. people to go to when you're not around" he sputtered out, proud of himself for even landing one.

Wrong number :/~~Spider-ManOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara