🎶 Ladies in gents this is the moment youve been waiting for (woooaaaoaoah) 🎶

"You're an asshole, you know" Ned accused as the two of them walked out of the classroom.

"Okay, and you're the equivalent to advanced algebra being given to a toddler" Peter shot back.

"That's stupid".

"My point exactly".

It took Ned a hot second, but he was not the happiest camper when he got it.

"I'll get you back" he grinned, a threatening look on his face, "you will rue the day you crossed me".

Peter rolled his eyes, "as if I didn't already".

"I wonder what Harley would say to that?" The mention of Harley already made Peter feel much warmer than before, Ned noticed this, "I think he would love to hear about something you're passionate about. I mean yeah, the topic could be you hating me like a butt face but obviously he's in love with you so he won't care"

"Shut up" Peter laughed, covering his eyes, "that's not what this is"

"Oh so there's a this already, eh?" He teased.

They spotted MJ, and Peter weaved ahead of Ned to get to her and away from him.

"Revenge will be mine!" Ned's voice was audible amongst the crowd, shushing it lightly.

How the hell those two had the guts and stupidity to yell over a crowd for niche things, Peter would never understand.

He made his way inside the classroom with MJ just as the teacher arrived, the two of them waiting for class to start.

"So, Harley?" She gave a sly smile, not facing him directly as she looked at him.

Peter groaned dramatically and put his head down on the desk, breathing in a big sigh.

"You and Ned both, I swear" he whined, his voice muffled by his shirt.

"I'm just saying, you oughta shoot your shot with him" she shrugged, "first day he met you, he texted me if you were seeing anyone".

Peter choked on air, pushing his head further into the desk than before.

"Half of the time we talk, he's talking about you" she added, "I'd find it hard to believe that he wasn't completely smitten by you".

"You're just saying that" he turned his head to face her, "that kind of thing doesn't just happen".

She shrugged.

"Believe what you want" she muttered, looking down at the last conversation they'd had.

-

GworlBoss
How's your partner on the robot btw?

PrettyBoy
I got Peter
It's pretty freaking amazing
The dude knows his stuff

GworlBoss
Yeah, he's been flying through classes since elementary
At least that's what Ned says, I only met him last year

PrettyBoy
No way
Yallre so close

GworlBoss
I mean a year is a long time, and we hang out a bunch

PrettyBoy
Do you know if he's dating anyone?

GworlBoss
Interesting first question about him 😏

PrettyBoy
Can you blame me
He's like the nicest guy ever
I probably sound like an young and emotional girl or something but like I'm actually kinda nervous when I talk to him lol

GworlBoss
You don't seem that way when you're around him

PrettyBoy
What can I say 😩
I am a great actor