Your mom 😩🤌

Peter rolled around in his bed, his mind spinning at 53,980mph, which was exactly 1mph faster than the time it took Mars to do a full circle around the sun.

Why, one might be asking?

Oh, I don't know, maybe because, like, Monday was today or whatever 🙄.

Peter's entire weekend was spent either talking with Harley about the project (beneath MANY interesting remarks on Peter's appearance), and doing some wild things with Tony and Stephen.

Speaking of, he and Tony'd had a long talk about the guy with the number. Tony had woken up about two hours after Peter sent him the message, and had to stress out all night waiting for Peter to come down for breakfast, which didn't happen until around 10 at night.

Friday was still working on figuring it out (number checks aren't really one of the biggest parts of her programming, it's set on a really slow monitor), but her predictions guesstimated later that afternoon or so.

Tony and Stephen agreed to let Peter go without making a scene so long as he kept a bonus tracker on himself (unaware he'd already had one into his phone and bag), so they'd spent some time setting that up yesterday.

Stephen had also set up a meeting place for Peter to meet with him so they could just portal home without taking unnecessary risk. Peter, of course, informed them that he was going out with a friend that day, so he had to promise to tell them when it was over and where to meet.

Scott had also stopped by for a couple of hours too the day before, and he let Peter go tiny for a little bit under his care so Peter could talk to some of the ants.

Peter couldn't tell if he wanted to do that all the time or never again, because on one hand, it was crazy fun. But on the other hand.. those ants looked like the were made from a left nutsack.

Not in a mean way though, just like in general. That's exactly what they looked like. It was haunting.

Back to the now!

Even though Friday's alarm went off a bit ago, he remained in place in his bed. He hadn't even checked his phone yet. He was so nervous.

He'd completely ignored everything said Friday (the day) night, and had just continued messaging Harley about the project and whatnot.

He was so jittery.

"Peter, I would recommend having breakfast right now, your time to leave is in Twenty Minutes", Friday suggested, letting Peter know he'd been sitting there for ten minutes already.

He didn't move. Just sighed deeply.

"Peter, your heartbeat has been above average quite often this week. Would you like to set up an appointment or are you doing a stationary activity? If it is option two, say 'yes' and I will no longer give suggestions on the matter" she stated.

"Uh.. yes" he said, unplugging his phone.

Might as well get up sooner than later.

It probably wouldn't even be that bad! It was just, like, a date and everything after school. Like yeah, in-school might be a little bit awkward or weird or whatever, but hey! Not like it was a big deal or anything, people went on dates all the time. In fact Tony and Stephen went on one Saturday to who knows where. Maybe Mars.