I have not read this chapter yet

HUZZAH, I remembered to add the picture I drew

it's not part of this story or anything, even though he's in the MCU, bc I feel like adding all of that in is just too much for one book, but I did wanna show you guys cuz I'm super proud of it lol

Anyways, let the story commence 👌

-

Okay, look—"

"Can't, I'm driving."

"Alright, listen" Peter felt the need to explain himself now, knowing that the blubbering idiot (himself) was giving away all of his secrets like a douche, "I mean like.. I'm not—he and I never really.. like yeah maybe but not what you think—"

"I don't speak girl, Peter" Tony turned on his blinker as they finally left the neighborhood, and Peter wondered if Tony actually got lost by accident.

"Okay yeah, he kissed me and stuff but—"

"Again with this 'and stuff' thing!" Tony actually sounded concerned that Peter was doing some.. not his age things, "what are you little babies doing out there!"

Anything beyond light pecks and hand holding was practically warranting murder in Tony's eyes. Peter was like 5, Harley was 2 when they first met if he remembered correctly/j, there's no way they should be the same age.

"Nothing! I'm just not the best at ending sentences off!" He answered truthfully, begging Tony not to see things that weren't there.

"Back to my first question then, do you think he's an adequate kisser for the oh so famous Spiderman and heir to all that is awesome?" The rewording did not make it much better.

"I-I don't know!" Peter yelled, his hands being the next target for his face to take a nose-dive into, "it's not like I have any experience!".

"Thank the heavens for that.." Tony breathed, turning a corner, "Im hesitant enough knowing you got your first kiss so young. That is one thing I am just fine with you not inheriting from me" he rubbed his temple with one hand.

"Wait, how old were you when you.."

"Congratulations, Pete! You've found a question I will never answer!" He turned another corner, a little bit less smooth than the last one.

There was another long pause as they weaved their way through the peasant homes.

"So I take it LJ isn't the object of your affection anymore, then?" Tony wanted to keep conversation going, humored beyond compare so far by it.

"MJ" he corrected without thinking, "and uh.. yeah no not really. I think I just thought she was super cool and all that, yknow? I mean— she is, still, of course, but I think it was more of an idolization on my part" he rubbed the back of his neck, thankful that they weren't on too weird of a topic.

Tony gave a click of understanding.

"Still can't believe you and Harley even met each other" Tony sighed, thinking back to all of the times he'd thought of catching up with Harley before convincing himself that'd be really weird (it probably would be from and adult's POV), "now you're swapping saliva and, heaven forbid, doing schoolwork together".

"We're not—"

"Yeah yeah, I'm just teasing" Tony waved it off, "just.. the chances of that. He's a good kid, but I never thought about you two meeting before".

"It is kinda wild, isn't it?" Peter admitted, "I had no idea you guys knew each other".

"No way he didn't blab about me" Tony gave Peter an 'are you serious?' look, clearly disbelieving that Harley would ever pass up the chance to brag about knowing a celebrity.