Have You Ever Eaten A Bumper Sticker?

So, a lot to unpack here clearly.

In the split second that things began happening, Peter had gathered a few things.

To start off, Tony and Reginald had a past. That was a Later thing for the time being. Peter wasn't going to fathom the thought until it became necessary.

Continuing, Flash had just walked in as freaking Iron Man bursted through a window to meet his butler with a gun, shielding the pipsqueak he used to bully.

And Finally, the last thing Peter has the energy to perceive, that glass repair was going to cost more than everything Peter owned.

Festive recap, moving on.

"I'm home!" Flash shouted, a thud following as he threw his backpack across the floor.

In front of him stood Reginald and Peter, the former with a gun, as we know.

Why did he have a gun? Flash had no clue. Was there a third party? If there was, Flash hadn't noticed. Somehow, he'd managed to block out the hovering and newly silent suit of Tony Stark, and instead saw shattered glass all across the floor, so of course, he spoke of that first.

"What the hell man?!? Reginald, what happened? What's going on??" Flash shouted, head whirling around at all of the bits a pieces of glass covering the floor, and the gun of course.

Tony decided drama wasn't going to be part of this equation yet.

Not when his mindset was stuck on this being the last call form Peter.

""Hello?"

The simple speaker-spoken sound was followed by a crash, glass breaking, and Peter screaming "OW" as loud as he could."

So of course, he's gonna track Peter's location. At first, Tony was just gonna hover a bit and see if Peter was alright. Tony had known Peter long enough at this point that he knew Peter was sometimes just Like That. Tony only really started getting on edge when he didn't immediately get a call back.

By the time he'd arrived, Tony was already nearly convinced of knocking on the door and walking in to see what was up. That was, until he saw Reginald from the ceiling window.

That's why he didn't care to let Flash finish his sentence. All that mattered right now was getting Peter away from that soul-sucking son of a bitch.

"Peter, get behind me!" Reginald stuck his free hand out for Peter to get more cover from the invasive robot in the room.

Peter didn't want to, and wasn't planning to either. Reginald took this as a 'frozen from fear' moment and stepped aside to cover him instead, grabbing Peter's arm to 'calm' him.

"Reginald, wait!" Peter shouted, but the whirring of Tony's blasters had caused the butler to begin bolting across the room, dragging Peter with.

"We have to get out of here Peter, I don't know why he's after me again!" Reginald shouted, attempting to pull Peter out of the room.

Peter finally came to his senses, tabeling the turns by spinning Reginald around and pulling him back into the room.

The butler looked so disheveled compared to the calm appearance he'd held before, he nearly looked like a new person. The ponytail had been sliced up a bit by the glass, and there were some cuts and bruises around his eye.

Peter, in order to try and calm Tony down, stood in front of Reginald, sticking one of his hands out like that scene in Jurassic park with Blue and the guy who looks suspiciously like star-lord.