You never saw this 😶🔪💛

"Uh, sir!" Peter almost yelled, fixing his posture instantly in surprise, his mouth bobbing opened and closed to try and figure out what he should say.

"Woah woah, what's going on?" Tony asked, stepping closer to Peter in concern at the freak outs he was receiving.

They both looked so caught off guard but in entirely different ways. Peter looked terrified, and the new guy next to Peter had his jaw on the floor.

An expected reaction, of course.. but he did look familiar..

Tony squeezed his lips together, freezing in place when he realized what was going on. The fact that this new kid didn't know about all of this meant it wasn't one of the initial nerds Peter was friends with.

"I wasn't supposed to show up here, was I.." he said quieter, a hint of regret on his face.

Peter shook his head faintly, his eyes still massively wide. He doubted Harley even noticed the man speak, just with how bewildered he looked.

Tony hissed inward, straightening his back a bit and standing what could only look awkwardly to someone who knew him, otherwise he appeared as confident as usual

"I take it you're not Ned then" Tony turned his attention to the second kid, whom had been holding open the door this entire interaction.

Harley shook his head in a similar matter to what Peter had just done.

"Right" he assured himself, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

He let his gaze wander for a second, before returning it back to the kid again. He squinted his eyes lightly.

"I know you, don't I?" He asked, trying to put a name to the face, "we had to have met somewhere.."

Peter took that as his chance to rejoin the loop.

"Uh.. sir, this is— uh.. this is—"

"Harley! That's it!" Tony snapped his fingers, pointing to him in pride.

In return, he received quite the painful jab to the upper arm.

"Bella! Where the hell have you been, Loca?!" Harley's shouted, his voice still having previously shown surprise in it, but he laughed at his own stupid greeting.

"Ow— what?" Tony did not expect that reaction at all, and he almost doubted that he was right because of how tall Harley had gotten.

Peter's eyes widened even more when Harley clobbered the man he lived with so suddenly, not even having the chance to react before it was over. He looked like he was mid-meltdown.

"I sent in an application to your Rapunzel tower like last year man, what's the big idea?" He asked, feigning hurt.

"Excuse me?" Tony's old man brain had to take a hot second to catch up, "I don't oversee applications, bug" he rubbed his arm.

Peter was losing his mind.

"How's your mom, by the way? Don't believe I ever made her acquaintance" Tony continued, unaware of many things at the moment, just trying to keep up.

"Still back down South" his smile faded a bit, but he seemed to excited to lose all of the spark, "by the way, why are you at my house? Did you finally decide to stop and take a visit?" Harley let Tony in all the way and shut the door behind him.

He seemed blissfully unaware of the obvious connection between Peter and Tony.

Tony, stuck in improv mode now, went along with it by accident.

"Yeah, thought I'd check in!" He rifled through his pockets indirectly while keeping his attention on Harley, "Peter's pops said his son needed a ride, and I saw your name and thought, 'guess we'll find out', and just decided to stop by" both Peter and Tony knew the fuckery of a hole they were digging themselves into, despite Peter's lack of involvement, so it was almost hysterical to look at each other's faces to find pure shock on them.