Ra ra ro ma ma, ro ma ro ma ma, ma ma oo la la, watch your bad romance

Peter woke up, his senses bobbing up and down like something floating in water. He really needed to go out soon.

He yawned, stretching himself awake and blinking the sleep from his eyes.

Peter glanced at his phone, picking it up as he did every morning

-

Pretty Boy (3 hours ago)
Good morning Princess

KingOfSpiders
Wtf were you doing up at 4 in the morning

Pretty Boy
I got bored!
And that was when I went to sleep

KingOfSpiders
Dude it's a school night
Why were you up so late?

Pretty Boy
I was working on our project
I've got some ideas I want to talk to you about in first period
But only if you let me see that sick scar

KingOfSpiders
I said if you were nice. I can come up with my own ideas by myself if you want 🤷

Pretty Boy
No wait I'll be nice I swear

KingOfSpiders
Guess we'll find out
Cya in class

Pretty Boy
K

-

Peter got ready for school before heading to the kitchen, putting some toast in the toaster and hopping up on the counter while he waited.

"Heya, sport" Tony waltzed into the room with a coffee, looking like he'd stayed up all night.

"Mornin', mr Stark" Peter nodded, pulling his legs up from their dangling position into a criss-cross one.

"Morning already?" Tony squinted at the light, "coulda sworn I had two more hours" He uttered, confirming Peter's suspicions.

The toast popped out of the toaster, and Peter stuck butter on them before sitting over at the island counter.

"Yeah, school starts in twenty minutes, I'm about to head out" Peter scrolled through his phone, replying to more of the PPPS comments he'd been ignoring that week.

"Ahh yes, the celebrity life" Tony sighed, looking over Peter's shoulder, "replying to comments for hours on end. I gave up on that a while ago. Every now and again I'll go on there just to mess around with people here and there, but I'm too busy to waste my day on that darn app again" he sighed.

"Your screen time says otherwise" Peter lifted a brow, "6 hours and 42 minutes just yesterday"

"You went through my phone??" Tony asked, "when? I had it on me all day"

"I just asked Friday" he shrugged, taking a bite of his toast.

"Darn whippersnappers knowing how to do stuff" Tony grumbles, grabbing a plain bread slice and taking a bite from it.

Peter laughed, grabbing his bag and finishing off his second piece.

"I'm gonna head out now, see you after school" he waved, making his way towards the door.

"Have fun!" Tony called from the kitchen, "good luck getting that girlfriend!"

"Whatever!" Peter called back, stepping into the elevator.

Peter arrived to the school early, contrary to the first day when he was last in class. Well, second to last.

He sat down next to Flash, who was taking a photo of his empty worksheet.

Peter rolled his eyes, sitting down.

He pulled out his phone again and opened clash of clans, doing a quick raid and retraining his troops. (Total pro here, totally knows what he's doing).