Do you think id get electrocuted or something if I ate a headphone piece/srs

"So you can—"

"Yeah"

"Holy shit"

Peter had flaunted his talents more than he'd ever done before. People in the streets had stopped to watch the show, as hard as it was to see with the sun going down.

Once he'd gotten all tired, chilly underneath the still fairly thin fabric, he swung his was back over to Harley. From there, they had mostly just been chatting with each other.

"That's like 4000 pounds, is t it?" Harley exclaimed, having torn off his masks ages ago to reveal a mop of hair Peter so desperately wanted to brush down.

"Yeah.. I think so. That was lighter than the time a building fell on me" Peter loved flaunting that story now.

Yeah, it was traumatic or whatever, but so was everything else in his life. He found the reactions to it hilarious.

"A building what"

Harley scooted closer to where Peter was sitting, cupping his face with his hands.

"Say sike right now" he demanded, looking between Peter's eyes.

"I can't! It's true!" He exclaimed, his hands slightly raised as he chuckled.

Harley yanked his mask up, trying to pull it off.

"Hey cut it out!" Peter grabbed both of Harley's arms with one, tugging it down beneath his chin again.

Harley had been trying to pull it off all night, complaining that he wanted to see Peter's pretty eyes or whatever. Peter was pretty sure it was because he wanted to see Peter's state of shock whenever he said something insane.

"Someone could see!" He whispered, as if it'd help anything.

"So what! You already said your be able to tell of that was happening!"

"Yeah but still"

"Come onn, just for a minute??"

"Why? It's comfortable"

"Please" Harley tilted his head.

"No".

When Peter made no move to try and comply, Harley took a deep sigh.

"You asked for this, Parker" he sighed. "I mean, it's not like you left me for two months or anything, ripping my heart out and—"

"Okay! Fine! Holy crap!" Peter rushed to tug it off, his hair flopping down in a similar manor to Harley's well-kept lengthy mess.

"That's better" Harley leaned forward again, giving Peter a peck before swinging back.

Peter glared at him, not understanding why felt so uncomfortable being unmasked outside. Idk, maybe it's because that's like the easiest place for him to get caught or something.

Perhaps the glare came more from how embarrassed he was though, face red as he grumbled down to his lap.

"You know you love me" Harley grinned, grabbing both of Peter's hands and swinging them between the two of them playfully.

Peter let his arms go limp while Harley messed around, just staring at him with admiration. Harley was paying attention to not hitting them together, so Peter wasn't caught by a surprise staring contest while he stared at the other teen's face.

Harley was barley illuminated by street lamps below, but Peter wouldn't trade it for the world.

He smiled to himself.

Maybe he did make the right choice.

They talked a little while longer, just basking in the chilled night. Peter would never admit how cold he was, and put on his mask not long after.