SPECIAL CHAPTER

LISA'S POV

I heard the cries of the two babies, and I was happy to see them.

"Love, we have twins" I said to Jennie as she lying down, but I was surprised because she didn't even react. "Love?" I called her again, but still she didn't respond. "Doc, my wife" I couldn't hold back my tears as I looked at the Doctor.

"Check her heart rate" The Doctor orders his nurse.

"Doc, her heart rate is dropping" The nurse replied.

When I heard that I held Jennie's hand, "Nini, don't sleep please" I whispered to her, I felt my tears dripping down my cheek.

I stepped back because the Nurse and Doctors are doing bag-valve mask ventilation.

"No response, Doc, the patients' heart rate is still dropping" The nurse said.

I could no longer understand what they were doing, I was just looking at Jennie. "Love, don't leave us" I whispered.

She looks tired and pale.

I could do nothing but cry as I looked at them, my vision becomes blurry because of my tears.

"Please save my wife" I begged them.

I keep praying when they're trying to save Jennie, but her body still no response.

When I heard the sound of the machine and its line became straight, it was as if my world suddenly stopped, and for a moment I forgot to breathe especially when I heard what the Doctor said.

"Time of death, 1:16 am"

My knees weakened, and I couldn't move.

No, Jennie!

I slowly approached her, I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead while crying. "Please wake up, don't leave us"

You didn't even see our twins, Jennie.

"Lisa!" I heard someone call my name.

"Lisa!" Her voice becomes louder.

"Lisa!" then I woke up catching my breath, and I saw her in front of me.

"Nini!" I hugged her tightly.

It was just a dream. No, a nightmare.

"Don't leave us" I told her.

She caressed my back, "I won't" she let go of the hug and cupped my face, "That was just a dream, I won't leave you" she said, and kissed my forehead. "Let's go back to sleep"

We lay down and my head was pressed against her neck as we hugged each other.

That was my worst nightmare.

JENNIE'S POV

Luna entered the house crying. Lisa fetch them at the school.

"Mommy!" She approached me.

"Why is my baby crying?" I asked as I hugged her.

"Arche punched my friend" she answered while wiping her own tears.

I saw Arche enter the house with Lisa.

"Arche, why did you punch Luna's friend? Didn't I tell you it was bad?"

"That guy is flirting with Luna, Mommy" Arche replied.

I looked at Luna, "Is that true Baby? I asked, and she shook her head.

"He's just my friend, Mommy"

"He kissed you on the cheek!" Arche said, angrily.

"Arche, lower your voice" I scolded him.