CHAPTER 60 (LET'S GO HOME)

JENNIE'S POV

"Where are we going?" I asked Kai, angrily.

"I don't want to marry someone who loves someone else" He replied, and I frowned. "Jen, stop this I know you remember everything" I was surprised at what he said, so I couldn't speak. "I saw you last night, you were crying while reading all of Lisa's letters, but why did you still choose me?" I lowered my head, "Do you feel sorry for me?" He asked, but I did not answer. "I'm glad because you remember everything, but I'll be happier when I see you happy" He added and I noticed the sadness in his eyes.

"Lisa is always waiting for you, Ms. Kim" I heard Somi say while driving. "Even Luan, he's always looking for you" she continued.

I remember the day we met, now I understand why it hurts me to see him cry.

"Lisa cheated on me" I whispered.

The pictures I saw that day are still clear to me, especially when I saw her with Chaeng in the studio, and every time I remember that, I still get hurt.

Am I not enough?

"She's not" I turned to Somi, "There's just something she can't tell you, but she didn't cheat on you"

"Then what's the meaning of those pictures that I saw? The ones in the studio, is that just nothing?" I asked angrily, and my voice rose a bit.

"We're here" Somi said, they ignored my question, and Kai pulled my hand out of the car again. I noticed we were at the airport.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, but they didn't answer me and we just kept running.

"Ms. Park!" Somi shouted, I turned to see who she was calling, and I saw Chaeyoung.

"Jennie?" Her eyes widened when she saw us.

"Ms. Park, where's Lisa?" Somi asked her.

"They're already inside" She replied while still looking at me.

"Let's go!" Kai pulled my hand again, but we stopped when Chaeng called me.

"Jennie!" I turned to her.

"Prepare yourself" she said, but I didn't understand what she meant.

As we were about to enter the airport we were stopped by guards.

"You can't enter if you don't have a passport"

"Let them" A man spoke behind us.

"Thanks bro!" Kai told him, before we finally went inside.

We just kept running, we didn't even know if Lisa was still here or if she had already left.

"Kai, I'm getting tired" I told him, we stopped walking and I was surprised when he shouted.

"Lisa!" I turned to where he was looking, then I saw her even though I could only see her back, I knew it was her.

"Don't leave this girl to me again!" Kai shouted again.

When she faced us I suddenly lost my tiredness, I ran closer to her but I stopped when I noticed something strange about her.

"Love" I called her.

"Mommy!" Luan ran up to me and hugged me. "Do you remember us?" He asked, and I nodded.

I looked at Lisa, and I was surprised when I noticed she was walking closer to me while holding a blind stick.

"She's blind Ms. Kim, that's the thing she couldn't tell you before" I didn't notice that Somi was next to me.

Is this the reason why she was not able to write a letter for me?