FLASHBACK

6 years ago...

JENNIE'S POV

Lisa invited me out, and after we ate, we went to the mall to buy a new camera, and while Lisa was looking at it, she asked me a question.

"Love, which is better, this or this one?" She showed me the two cameras. It's difficult to choose between them because they are both nice.

"I think white is better" I pointed at the white camera.

"Okay, I'll take this" she puts down the black camera, and immediately goes to the counter to pay.

Sometimes I don't even know if Lisa is happy with what she's doing. I mean, she often asks my opinion or what I want and when I respond,  she agrees. For three years I have not heard her complain, whether it's about small or big things, she always asked my opinion.

"Let's go" She smiled as she held the camera she had purchased. I was just shaken.

"Is it okay with you if we go to Chanel first before going home?" I asked her.

She stared at me and pretended to think, she smiled and held my hand. "Of course, come on!"

She didn't really think twice, she was just teasing me.

While I was shopping for clothes she just followed me.

"Wow this is nice" I whispered, I already picked up a dress but I found another beautiful one so I picked it up too.

"Love, what is better" I lifted two dress.

"Take it both" She replied. I just laughed. See? That's how she is when we go shopping. When she's feeling like I want the same she always says I should buy that both.

"Ahh, love can we hang out tonight?" She asked as I paid for the dress I bought.

I looked at her. "Who are you with?" I asked.

"Seulgi and Chu" She answered quickly.

"Chaeyoung allowed Jisoo unnie to hang out?" I asked again.

She shrugged, "I don't know, maybe, because they were the ones who invite me earlier" She replied.

"Okay, you can hang out with them, but you may only stay there until twelve o'clock in the evening, if you come home late, I wont let you into the house" I imply a threat.

Lisa and I were in an apartment together, and I told Dad that I was going to live with her because her family had returned to Thailand, and she had no companion. She didn't want to live with their house here in Seoul because it was too far away from her workplace.

We are already walking out of the mall and She took my hand again. "I swear, I'll be home before 12:00 a.m." She smiled at me.

"Goo —..."

"Jennie?" I was startled by the voice of the man we encountered, and I immediately let go of Lisa’s hand.

"D-Dad" I feel like I have lost all my blood in my body. Did he see that? 

"What are you doing here? Shopping?" He asked with a smile and looked at what we were carrying.

"Good evening, Mr. Kim" Lisa bowed to him.