CHAPTER 47 (HOLD ON)

JISOO'S POV

It's 3:00 a.m when I woke up, but I noticed Chaeyoung wasn't next to me, I was about to stand when the door opened.

"Babe where are you from?" I asked her as she looked surprised to see me awake.

"I just drank water" she replied, and I never asked again. She went into the bathroom and a few moments later she also came out immediately. "What made you wake up?" She asked me as she lay down next to me.

"I feel like you're not by my side" I answered, she smiled and hugged me.

"Let's sleep." She said, and I kissed her on the forehead before I closed my eyes.

***

Jennie is now in the mansion with Luan while Lisa is at the studio.

"Jendeukie, are you listening to me?" I asked her because I had been speaking here, but I didn't seem to be talking to anyone.

She immediately looked at me, "Sorry unnie, what's that again?" She asked.

"I'm asking if you're excited about your wedding" I replied, she will be married in almost three weeks. Seulgi and Irene got married last month.

"Yeah I'm excited" She answered, but I couldn't seem to see that she was excited.

"Jendeukie is there something bothering you?" I asked, frowning. She looked at me and sighed she knew she couldn't lie to me. "Tell me do you still want to marry Lisa?"

"Of course Unnie!" She answered quickly.

"What's bothering you then?" I inquired.

She stared at me for a while, "I have something to tell you"

"What is it?"

"I think Lisa is hiding something from me" she replied.

I frowned, "How did you say that?"

"Last month I woke up at 2:30 a.m., and she wasn't beside me. I waited about 30 minutes and when she came she seemed surprised to see that I was awake" It was obvious on Jennie's face that she had been thinking about it.

"Where is she from?" I asked.

"She said she just bought something outside" She replied.

"And that makes you think she's hiding something from you?" I asked again, if that was the reason Jennie was so superficial to think that Lisa was hiding something from her.

"No, but when she approached me she smelled like alcohol" I didn't speak waiting to hear what she had to say next. "It wasn't the first time I woke up early in the morning without her by my side; after Seulgi and Irene's wedding, she became busy in the studio again, and when I went to visit her, Somi stated Lisa doesn't go to the studio for almost three days, unnie she's lying to me." I noticed tears forming in her eyes.

"Have you discussed this with Lisa?" I inquired, and she shook her head.

"I don't want that to be the cause of our fight," she replied, and I sighed.

"You should talk to her, Jen; you're getting married soon, so if you have an issue you should address it now." I don't want to think that Lisa is cheating on my sister because I know how much she loves Jennie, she definitely has a good reason for doing so.

Before Jennie could speak, Luan approached her, "Mommy, I'm starving." Luan said.

I smiled, I couldn't quite imagine that I had a niece. Despite the fact that he is not linked to us in any way, I am glad to see Jennie's family is complete; it was always her dream to have a family with Lisa.