CHAPTER 23 (STEP SISTER)

LISA'S POV

Mom and I didn't talk after our argument, we see each other at home but she didn't talk to me even when I was trying to talk to her. Maybe she still can't accept my decision. I returned to Korea the other day and now I am here at the company, I only need about a month and my contract will end, after that I will start managing my studio here in Korea.

My secretary greeted me before I even entered the office. "Good morning Ms. Manoban".

"Good morning, Somi". I replied and she followed me inside the office.

"What's my schedule for today?" I asked her as I sat in my swivel chair.

"You have a photoshoot before lunch and meeting with Mr. Kim at 2:00p.m". She replied.

"That's all?"

"Yes Ma'am". She nodded. "Do you need anything else, Ms. Manoban?"

"Nothing, you can leave" I answered and open my laptop.

She did not answer and left the office.

I checked the emails with me and replied to them one by one. I also finalize the picture that will use for the magazine cover and emailed it to the president which is Jennie.

A few more hours passed and Somi returned to the office to inform me that it was time for the photoshoot.

When I came out of the office Jennie was exactly out of hers as well, we looked at each other and she smiled at me.

"Will you watch a photoshoot"? I asked her.

She nodded. "I always watch when I'm not doing anything". She responded.

I bob my head and didn't speak. We walked to the studio together and when we got there I saw Kai, he immediately noticed us. I also noticed that his forehead was forrowed, maybe he was wondering why we were together. I walked away from Jennie and I set up my camera, later on the models arrived.

The photoshoot went well but there was a problem with a lack of models.

"Where's the dress"? I asked an organizer.

"Here, Ms. Manoban". She handed me a black dress.

"Somi". I called my secretary.

She approached me. "Yes Ms. Manoban"?

"Wear this". I gave her the black dress.

Her eyes widened, she still seemed hesitant to put on the dress.

"That fits to you, trust me". I smiled and winked at her and I noticed the sudden redness on her face.

She went to the dressing room to get dressed and when she returned, everyone in the studio stared at her.

I approached her. "I told you". She gave me a warm smile. "Just stand there, I'll take a picture of you" I adjusted the camera and took a picture of her. "Perfect"

 "Perfect"