Chapter 10

Chapter 10 

I was about to jump out of the window when his phone went off. Aunt Diane will think it's my phone. He excused himself and reached for his phone. 

The look he was giving his phone, told me its bad news. He kept glaring at it and then sighed heavily. He looked at me and I saw disappointment on his face. 

"There's trouble downtown and I've been called in to assist. A rain check?"  

I nodded, "sure it's no problem. Take care and be careful out there." 

He smiled and I felt a bit light-headed, "thanks." He came to kiss me and left. I was watching him walking away and I felt a weird.  

It was then that I realised. That was a walk of a sad person. I've always seen it on people and it kinda hurt me. I never liked it. I would usually go up to them and pretend I needed their help. I jumped out the window and ran to him.  

He turned and was surprised, "and this?" 

"I just wanted to know if you were busy tomorrow. Maybe you could show me then. It's still going to be full moon." 

He scratched his and frowned, "sorry but I got to work tomorrow. I still have a week so I'll let you know." 

He walked to his truck and stopped when I spoke. "How you going to let me know? You don't have my number." 

He smirked, "I got your number. Remember when I arrested you." 

My eyes widened, "you're aint allowed to do that." 

He rolled his eyes, "actually I can. Your number is on the system. If I wanted to contact regarding a case. I can just go on your record. Sheriff Jones knows your number by heart. You do realise that's bad." 

I smirked, "I'm a bad girl." 

He shook his head and smiled again, "yeah my bad girl." He then looked down and up and smirked. 

"What?" I asked. 

"You don't wanna know. Let me just say role-play. I'll leave you thinking about it. I have to go. I'll see you."  

He came up to me and kissed me again but this time is more intense than all the other kisses. When we pulled away I was breathless.  

He kissed my temple, "I gotta go." he kissed me on the lips again and went to his truck. He waved and got in his truck and drove off. 

I waved at him and saw his truck disappearing down the street. I looked to the house in front of me and saw a curtain close quickly.  

I shook my head and shouted, "Eloise ya gonna have to work better on ya spying." 

"Ah crap. I was just too slow for ya." She yelled back from inside. 

"Darn tootin! Sleep well tonight." I yelled. 

"You too dear."  

I smiled and looked up in the sky. The stars where beautiful and the moon was shining bright.  

"But when you look at me, the only memory, is us, kissing in the moonlight."  

I frowned. Why was Shakira and Rihanna's song coming to my mind? Why not full moon? 

Its suits the scene better Alicia. I sighed and walked back to my bedroom window.

It was Monday an hour or so before lunch and I was on my way to the bank. I needed to withdraw a bit of that money I've been saving. I've come with the proper papers. So they better not give me problems. Anyway it's my money. Why does the bank carry on like it's their money? Especially when you want to draw it.