Chapter 5

Chapter 5 

I opened my eyes a looked at the curtains in front of me. I frowned when did I change my curtains? I turned and on my back and looked at the ceiling. Huge mistake my head felt it was cracked open. I groaned loudly in pain. I focused on the ceiling again and frowned. My ceiling doesn't look like this. 

I carefully looked at my surroundings and saw it wasn't my room. I then realised I was naked. I rubbed my legs together. It doesn't feel like I had sex. I looked to my left and saw someone had slept next to me.  

What The Fuck is going on? Was I date raped? I was angry and it was more with myself. Yes I am a drunk. I don't deny that but I'm careful. Why was I so careless? Who did this? If I find out who did this. Bless his hearts cos he'll either be seeing Jesus or the devil himself when I'm done with him.  

I heard footsteps, I turned myself so that my back was facing the door and closed my eyes. I heard the person open the door, came in and closed it.  

The person approached me and sighed. "Dammit Licia! What the hell?" I froze when I recognised whose voice it was. Wayne? He put something down on the table. 

"Alicia? You awake?" he asked. "Licia you can open your eyes. I know you're awake."  

I did and he was glaring at me. He was standing in front of me half naked only wearing sweatpants. His was really muscled. He had on a neck chain and it added to his sexiness.  

I looked away and saw there was a glass of water on the table. I slowly sat up and made sure the covers were covering my breasts. He handed me the water, I said thanks and took a sip. It was nice and cold but I don't do water for a hangover. Later I'll drink a cold beer or coke or both. 

"You better not be thinking of drinking alcohol in your condition." He said.  

I looked at him and frowned, "my condition and what would you know about that?" 

He sighed and folded his arms, "shouldn't you be asking. How and why you here? Do you who even know where I found you? Aren't you also curious as to why you're in my bed naked?" 

I rolled my eyes, "I've got an idea but please explain." 

He climbed over me and laid next to me. He scratched his head and started explaining. "Well I was on my way home and I saw something when I got nearer I saw it was a woman. I got out and saw it was you. I ran and called your name. I felt for your pulse and it was there. I already had an idea of what happened cos I've seen it happen a lot to girls in the city. You stirred and I asked what happened and you said you've been drugged. My suspicions were confirmed. I wanted to take you to the doctor but you begged no. so I said you'll have stay over with me." 

I was looking at him and saw he was angry. He continued, "You didn't fight me on it and I brought you home. You were completely passed out by the time I bought you here. I had difficulty undressing and even more difficulty trying to dress you so I left you naked." 

I pondered on what he told me and I couldn't remember talking to him. I sighed, "thank you I appreciate it." I sighed and spoke again. "I know I'm a drunk but I'm also careful. I don't know what happened. I'm actually angry with myself. I'm crazy but not careless. But whoever did this better realise that there will be hell to pay."  

"Oh yeah there will be. the only thing that matters now is whose going to get him first me or you?" I looked at him in shock, "so you don't know who did it? The truth now." 

I thought a bit and shook my head, "no I think I had an idea last night but not now. Where did you find me?"  

"I found you on a grass patch but your head was an inch away from the concrete. I'm not going to preach to you but you really need to be careful. You're getting older and you can't continue like this and you know It." he said while looking at me intently.