Chapter 20

Chapter 20

He then winked at me, "you know you can't hide things from the devil."

He then whispered in my ear, "Remember that."

I bit my lip but decided to play it cool. I then remembered another thing Cindy said.

"Can't get your way or you wanna hide something. Use seduction."

I kissed his cheek and whispered "I'll remember that." I kissed along his jawbone and chin. I was still sitting on him and seeing that he ripped my thong. I was naked down there. I decided to rub myself against him. His grip tightened on my hips. I rub harder and heard his sharp intake of breath.

He tried pulling away, "Licia I know what you...." I interrupted him with a kiss and pushed him down. His one hand went to my ass and the other on my back. We were at for a while and his breaths were deeper. His hand was squeezing hard against on my ass.

I then whispered in his ear, "are you sure you still wanna wait?"

He spank my ass and said, "Yes!"

I rolled my eyes but then smiled with another idea. I pushed myself up and looked down at him gave him my best bedroom eyes and smirked at him. I flexed my pectoral muscles again and he grabbed my breasts and squeezed them.

"Do that again but with me touching you." he said hoarsely. I did it again and he grinned sheepishly. 

"You wanna see something else?" I asked coyly. 

He nodded, "show me."

I put my hands on his bare chest and parted my legs slowly until I was doing a spilt. (Thank you Michelle.) 

He looked real shocked. The next minute he gets up and pushes me so that I'm lying down and he's on top of me. I then wrap my legs around his hips.

He starts kissing me my breasts, "Dammit woman. You're making this difficult for me."

"That was the goal. My love." I replied. 

"Mustard on the beat, hoe." I glared at my phone and ignored it.

He stopped kissing and looked up at me, "please answer it and get it over with."

I looked at him weirdly. We're busy here. I pushed him off me and crawled to reach my phone and I answered.

"Hey you. I've found out that Tyrone don't deal prescription pills. So the old guy didn't buy it here. Beau called and asked for the number." Tyrell answered. Wayne however was massaging my inner thigh.

I turned and looked at Wayne, whose gaze was between my thighs, "I'll let her know."

"You'll let her know? What the hell are ya talking 'bout?" Tyrell asked confused.

"I don't think I'll be able to make it. Wayne surprised me last night and came to visit." I was still looking at Wayne when his gaze met mine with narrowed eyes.

"Damn, call me when he's gone. I'll let everyone know we're on standby."

"Thanks you too bye."

Tyrell snorted, "yeah, bye."

"Who was that?" Wayne asked.

"It was Chantel she wanted me to tell Aunt Diane she's gonna..." 

Wayne's phone then rang. He reached for it with his free hand and he cussed. He answered it, "Sheriff Jones. To what am I owed this pleasure?"

I watched his face and I could see it wasn't a pleasure. He even started squeezing tightly on my inner thigh. I glared at him and pulled my leg away. He ended the call and obliviously glared at the ceiling.