Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I was feeling warm and relaxed. I heard birds tweeting and opened my eyes. I saw through the curtains it was morning. I wonder what the time is. I looked down at the hand touching my stomach and sighed.

My eyes then widened when I realised I was naked again. What the hell? When did he take my pyjamas off?

I then felt his friend on my ass and rolled my eyes. I should get up. I carefully took Wayne's arm off me and got up. I looked at Wayne he looked so peaceful. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and freshen up. I saw the toothbrush that belonged to me. Our relationship is seriously unconventional. Doesn't it take months before you can leave your clothes and have your own toothbrush? I shook my head and brushed my teeth.

I walked out and saw he was still sleeping. The covers were covering his lower body and another thing Cindy suggested came into mind.

"Get a look at his friend when he isn't aware of it. When he's sleeping is good." she said

I looked at her weirdly, "isn't that a tad pervert?"

"Don't worry. He'll appreciate it." she laughed.

I shook my head at the memory. I walked softly and slowly to the bed. I pulled the covers slowly and he sighed. I waited and pulled again. He shifted and I froze. I looked at him and saw him still sleeping. He better not be playing with me. I pulled and was almost there when he shifted again and I froze.

Damn he's blessed. I better start on those stretches Cindy suggested. In my mind I thanked Michelle for teaching me how to do the spilt. Another thought came into mind. I gotta contact her about those pole dancing poses she does before doing her routine. I looked at Wayne and his friend again. I covered him again.

I wonder what time he's working. I looked for my pyjamas and decided to get dressed. I decided to go into kitchen and make him a good old southern breakfast. I'll ask for forgiveness if he's got a problem with me using his kitchen. I found the stuff I needed and found an apron.

I was done and put everything on a tray for him. I carefully managed to open the door somehow and saw he was still sleeping. Damn he really needed the sleep them. I put the tray next to him and frowned when I noticed he was too still my liking. I touched his pulse, I frowned I didn't feel anything and panicked. "Wayne." I went closer and bent over him when all of the sudden I felt myself being pulled and was on my back.

I looked up at him and he was grinning.

I hit on the shoulder, "that wasn't funny at all, Wayne. I panicked."

He growled, "I'm sorry." He tried kissing me but I avoided it. "I said I was sorry."

"It aint that." I answered. I didn't want to be rude.

"Then what?" I think he figured out, "okay morning breath. Wait a sec. let me go brush my teeth." Damn right morning breath. This aint movies or soap operas.

He came back and grinned. He looked at the tray and his grin widened. He came back to bed and we started kissing.

I pulled away and stopped him. "The food's getting cold and you have to get to work."

He nodded and smiled, "thank you I appreciate it. I see you're getting comfortable in my house now." he tone sounded weird.

"I'm sorry if it's a problem. I just wanted to..."