Game On

Y/n Pov
I woke up cause the sun is hitting my face and i notice that chaeyoung unnie is not beside me anymore which made me pout.

I then got my phone to text someone and i'm pretty excited for today since i have a plan to prank my unnies and let them think that i have a boyfriend cause they always made a issue about it especially jeongyeon unnie, I'm gonna start the prank today and continue it for a few days and i've been wanting to see how will they react.

I have a accomplice which is shaun since were really close these past few days and unnies also saw me with him the other day.

I've been planning this for days since it's kinda annoying when they tease me about it and i'm pretty nervous when jeongyeon unnie made an fuss about it, cause like i said they won't allow me to have an boyfriend for now.

I want to make their tease turn into reality only for a few days hehe, I wonder how will they react.

So i start off this prank when i came down and sat on the counter with my phone texting someone while smiling.

I know they'll be curious about it since i never use my phone when i go down, I mostly eat breakfast first before using my phone.

Oohhh~ who are you texting? I heard jeongyeon unnie said loud enough to made the others hear it.

hmm nothing  unnie it's just my friend, i said then left the room and went on the balcony where jihyo unnie is and continued texting but deep inside i'm trying to hold my laugh.

Good Morning, Jihyo unnie said in a cheerful voice.

hmm.. good morning unnie, I answered like i wasn't interested.

Yah who are you texting early this morning, She said.

it's just my friend, I said but when i received a message i smiled, I know unnie heard that someone texted me since i didn't put my phone on silent mode.

Hmm...Really? She said and i just nod, She went back inside and i when she was passing by me i felt that she was secretly looking on my phone.

Shaun and i were just texting nonsense but like kinda sweet so if they'll check my phone they will notice it hehehe.

I think some of them might be kinda suspicious about it but i need to keep going just in case they didn't notice it yet.

I went back in and started eating breakfast quickly and after i ate dahyun unnie came, when she just sat beside me i stood up then put the dishes on the sink and went back to my room, I know that she'll be sus about it too.

When i came back i laugh but not that loud since they might hear it.

After letting all my laugh out i put some make up on my cheeks so it would look like i was blushing hehe.

I sat down in the mini bar and pretending to be staring blankly somewhere, While doing that i can feel someone eyeing on me and when i pretend i snapped out of reality i saw jihyo, dahyun, and jeongyeon unnie behind me.

Yah unnies what are you doing there? I asked acting surprised.

Who are you thinking huh? Jihyo unnie asked.

Her boyfriend, Jeongyeon unnie said and i know it's the perfect time to give them a hint.

Maybe, i said giggling then left them in their.