Revelation

Jihyo Pov
We waited again for the doctor since
Y/n suddenly vomited and it even has a blood on it which shocked us again, We're all worrying Y/n and the things we still don't know about her or the secrets i might say.

All of her secrets can hurt her and other people around her too, she always thinks about others before herself even if it can hurt her she's taking the risk for it.

After 15 mins a nurse came out and told us that we can come back in and the doctor also wanna talk to us.

We all just came back in and by surprise Y/n wore a oxygen mask again.

How is she doc? Jeongyeon asked without hesitation.

She's now fine she just have a sudden pain from her stomach since she haven't take her pills.
The doctor told us as we all look at him like what pills is he talking about.

Pills for? Nayeon asked.

The pills i gave her the other day since she needs to take it or else something will happen to her like what happend earlier, The doctor explained which literally said which surprised us again.

She came here the other day? With who? I asked loud enough to wake Y/n up.

Unnie why are you shouting? She said while rubbing her eyes.

Y/n did you came here the other day? Momo asked.

Uhm... She didn't answer.

I'm gonna asked again did you came here the other day? She asked again which cause Y/n to nod.

Why? Why did you came here?
Jeongyeon said and all of us look at her focused waiting for her to answer.

It's just......... i don't know how to say it, She said and looked at the doctor.

Umm i'll leave you guys for now i'll come back later. The doctor said leaving.

Now can you answer our question? Nayeon said.

Uhh... the other day the same thing happend to me like what happend earlier and that's when jack oppa found out since he started to notice it too and that's when he decided to go on a check up for me. She said making my heart beats faster and faster every second she's talking.

Then what happend? Sana asked.

The doctor who was just here that's the one who checked me up and he said that i have a, She said but didn't get to finish her sentence.

A what?? Momo asked.

A gastric ulcer unnie, She stutter and after a few second she started sobbing which made our heart dropped and made all of us froze on the spot.

W-What?? Jeongyeon asked with a shaky voice.

H-How? I asked.

Umm... problems that i can't stop thinking about that's why most of the time i don't have an appetite to eat in school, She said continously crying.

All of us look at her worriedly since we didn't know how many secrets is she hiding other secrets to us.

What's that problem hmm? Chaeyoung asked but she didn't respond to it.

It's ok if you don't want to tell us right now, Dahyun said.

No unnie i'm gonna tell everything, She said letting a deep sigh before speaking.