Overtime

Y/n Pov

We just arrived back in the school and they drop me off but while i was walking in the gym someone called me.

Y/n~ah, Someone shout so i look back to see who it was and it's nayeon unnie.

Yes unnie? I shouted.

What time are you going home? She asked.

Maybe at 7:30 unnie. I said.

Oh ok, take care and be careful ok? She said.

Ne~ unnie byee you too. I said and they left.

I walked back in the gym and theirs only a few people including my friends and our team. We started practicing for 45 mins and after that the others left leaving me in the gym. I packed my things and went was about to close the lights but someone throw a ball at my head so i look at the door and it's sam and rhea i was so surprised cause i thought they go home earlier.

What are you guys doing here? I said.

Why can't we be here. Sam said and they both laugh.

It's just it's night i thought left earlier. I said.

We were about to leave but we saw you in the parking lot with your unnies you looked happy again. Rhea said smirking.

And what's the connection of that from this? I asked.

You look happy and we know that you don't deserve it, Rhea said.

Why you guys always have a problem with me being happy? I asked.

Because your just a loser who's adopted by them, We know that your adopted and the love they give you is not true at all, They only show that to you so they feel bad for you, Sam said as they both laughed at me.

After they say that i feel like my heart shattered into a million pieces and don't know who to believe anymore, I know i can't trust them but it just hurts hearing that. I cried while they're laughing and saying more reasons why i shouldn't be happy and after a while sam threw a ball in my head which is aching so bad since i was crying too. They left laughing at me and i just sat at the bench having anxiety attacks again. I felt like the past came back to destroy me again, I was alone in the gym and it's also dark but i'm just seating there overthinking the love that my unnies and the other people gave me if they just felt bad for me. I closed my eyes to stop my tears from falling and after a few minutes i felt someone open the lights and watching me at the same time. I then open my eyes to look who it was and it's jack oppa.

Jack oppa? What are you doing here this late? I asked as he went towards me and sat beside me.

I just got some documents and i notice that there's someone here when i passed by cause there's also a few light open. Y/n did someone bullied you again? He asked and i just nod.

Tell me their names. He said seriously.

I won't tell it oppa, I know you might report them so no. I said.

Come on Y/n why won't you tell me, He asked.

I just don't want my unnies to be worried on me since some of them might be already stress at their schoolworks and i don't wanna be a burden. I said.

Ok but if i see you again like this i will not change my mind finding a way of knowing who are them and expelled them. he said in a angry voice and it's so scary.

Ok oppa. I said.

Come on let me drop you off since it's really late. He said and i just nod.

We head to his car and i told him where i live, After a few minutes we arrived.

Thank you oppa. I said smiling at him.

No problem just remember what i said to you earlier ok? He said and i just nod.

I went inside and saw all the unnies in the couch.

Good Evening unnies, I said.

Finally your home, Jihyo unnie said.

Why? What happened unnie? I asked.

Oh no nothing happened it's just the time is 8:00 and we thought your going home at 7:30, She said.

Sorry unnie we just practiced a little longer, I said and she just nod.

By the way we saw someone drop you off, Who's that? Jeongyeon unnie asked.

It's jack oppa he dropped me off cause when i was about to go he saw me and offered me a ride. I said.

Oh ok, Unnie said.

Did you already eat? Sana unnie ask.

Not yet unnie. I said.

There some food in the table just eat it or if you want other food i can cook for you, She said.

Oh no unnie no need i'm just gonna eat the food in the table. I said.

Ok. sana unnie said.

I then went to the dining room to eat and after that i wash my dishes and went upstairs to take a half bath, I then finished and was about to sleep but my head hurts so bad i stayed up and wait for it to heal a little, While waiting i remembered something and got my phone, I texted jack oppa to say thank you.

Handsome Oppa

Me:
Oppa thank you for earlier

Him:
I told you no need to thank me

Him:
It's kinda late so sleep cause you have your game tomorrow right? I'll watch it again.

Me:
I'm gonna wait for you, Goodnight oppa.

I put my phone in the night stand and went to sleep since my head healed a little.