The Truth

Y/n Pov

I woke up and it's only 5:00 am so i tried to sleep again but i can't. Last night i sleep 11:00 pm so i only slept for 6 hrs i also notice that this past few days i'm having trouble sleeping and can't sleep properly.
I tried to distract myself so i got my phone and open my social media and play some games. After that i didn't notice what time it is so i check and it's only 7:00 so i decided to go down since i have nothing to do here and i can also help the unnies prepare breakfast.
I was about to go down when the door infront of my room opened i look who it was and it's sana unnie. When she saw me she quickly called me and told me to wait for her, We both went down together but while were going down she's asking me why i'm awake this early.

By the way, Why are you awake this early? She asked yawning.

I can't go back to sleep and i need to do somethings too, I said.

Do you need help with your homeworks? She asked.

No unnie i already finished it, but thanks. I said smiling at her.

Oh okay, She answered as we got down and went in the dining table.

We ate breakfast and i went back to my room to get ready, While i got back down again i heard the other unnies saying something so i went closer to them and hid behind the door so they won't see me. I heard them talking about an camping or outing i can't hear it clearly but i'm kinda excited. After 5 mins they finished talking and looks like they agreed on it and it's making me so excited. Before they saw me i pretend that i was just about to go in and didn't hear them.
I said goodbye to them before leaving. After that i went to my school, These past few days i'm not with my friends everytime i go into the school and often hangout with them cause of what sam and rhea told me i feel bad and thought that maybe they'll be more happy without me and i'm the most annoying in our group. This is what i'm thinking everyday that makes me cry but i still smiled everytime there's people around me. I also don't want to talk to them about how i feel cause they might judge me and think that i'm just overreacting so i'm ok thinking like this and hurt my feelings over and over again.
As i arrived in the school i saw my friends waving at me i and i just waved back and ignored them and walked faster our room but someone stopped me so when i look who it was it's sam and she's dragging me to the janitor's closet again and i'm having panic attacks again.
When she dragged me there i saw rhea and she pushed me in the ground i started to beg them to stop doing this but they just laughed at me and started pouring water and flour in my clothes but this time i didn't cry i just didn't look at them and wait for them to leave. When they're about to leave someone entered the room and i didn't see who it was cause my vision is kinda blurry cause i'm in the verge of crying. I look at them and it's three people who was carrying me out of the room before i pass out. When i woke up i'm in the clinic and i thought there's no one around me so i tried to sit down but as i was trying to move someone came up to me and played me back down so i looked who it was and it's ash and behind her are rae and ella, When i saw them i'm so worried about them knowing that someone's bullying me.

Are you ok? Ash asked.

Yes so let's go were late in our classes, i said and was about to get up but ella didn't let me again.

Y/n we know what happened and who did that to you, Rae said which made my heart beats so fast and made me nervous.

Huh what are you talking about hehe, I nervously said.

We've notice that you've been acting weird lately like you never come with us every morning and you've also been avoiding us these past few days. You did that to us earlier and after you left we saw that sam came up to you out of nowhere so we decided to follow you, Ella said.

Did you'll know everything? I asked with my shaky voice.

Yeah and we're so sorry that we arrived late, If we just arrived early we could've save you from that two monsters. Rae said rolling her eyes.

No it's really ok atleast all of you came. I said smiling at them.

By the way were planning to report them to the principal so they'll get kicked out of this school. Rae said.

NO DON'T, I said shouting a little.

Why? Ash asked.

Just don't report them cause i don't want anyone to know about this especially my unnies cause you'll know how my unnies will react. I said.

So your unnies still didn't know about this? Ella asked and i just nod.

But Y/n if we didn't tell this to anyone they'll just hurt you and what if something bad happens to you huh. Rae said.

Don't worry i'll just avoid them, I said.

Still Y/n they'll still hurt you, She said shouting.

But still i don't want anyone to worry about me jut cause someone is bullying me, I said shouting back.

What about this we'll just protect Y/n from them no matter what. Ash said and the two just agreed.

You guys don't have to do that, I said to them.

We want to cause we don't want anyone to hurt you or bully you. Ash said.

Thank you guys all of you are really the best, I said and we all did a group hug.

Let's go guys i'm really feeling better, I said and we just left the clinic and went to our classes.

After a few hours it's now lunch time and i'm eating with my friends again. I'm really happy to be with them, Before we ate i'm having another stomachache again but i endure the pain until we finish eating but when i took a first bite the pain disappear so i ignored it thinking i was just hungry and have fun with my friends.

*after school*
My friends asked me if i could join them again and i just agreed since i miss hanging out with them, On the way home ash treat us some foods.
I arrived home and was about to go in when i heard some noises coming from the living room, This is my first time hearing some loud noises from the house. I got in and saw nayeon, sana, jihyo, and momo unnie in the couch playing with a kid. I came closer to say hi and after that i quickly went to my room to text someone.