Weekend Nights Pt.1

Y/n Pov
I got up 8:30 am since it's saturday and i'm so excited for today since mina unnie promise me that we'll play again to finish our village and to know who will win and i don't get to see the face of my bullies.

I got downstairs and i saw nayeon, jihyo, chaeyoung, and jeongyeon unnie in the living room watching some k-drama while momo and tzuyu unnie is eating some bread. When i head in the kitchen i then saw mina, and dahyun unnie eating while sana unnie is washing dishes.

Morning unnies, I said. Morning Y/n-ah.come join us, Dahyun unnie said as i seat beside her.

We started eating silently until mina unnie spoke.

Y/n you know what day today is. She said smirking at me.

Yes unnie we'll know who's the winner, I said smirking too.

Well i don't know what day today is. Dahyun unnie said while staring at us. Me and mina unnie just laughed at her.

Today is the day where we'll know who's the winner of our build off challenge in minecraft, Mina unnie explained to dahyun unnie.

So what's the prize of the winner? Dahyun unnnie asked.

We'll were planning that whoever lose has to treat the winner anything she wants. Dahyun unnie looks at us while mouthing an 'o'.

Ooh we'll that's interesting, Just call me later when you both started playing ok? Dahyun unnie said.

Ne, and btw unnie do you wanna be our judge? i asked her while munching my food.

I would love to, Dahyun unnie said while smiling at us. After that we continue eating quietly.

We just finished eating so we all head to the living room to chill, They all started talking about something but i'm not listening since i'm busy scrolling down on social media until sana unnie came in and started clinging on me, So i just hugged her back since  i love hugging her so much even when i'm sleeping with her i can't sleep without her hugging me.

After a few minutes of cuddling sana unnie i heard nayeon unnie called my name so i turned around to face them.

Unnie your calling me? i said asking them.

Yes, Were asking you if you wanna go to the mall tomorrow? She said as i nod excitedly since i been wanting to go there again cause the last time i went their is when i'm with chaeyoung and dahyun unnie buying something for their school project and it's been two weeks.

I got into mina unnie's room to ask her something.

Mina unnie what time do you want to play? i said as i peek through her door like a little child waiting for her to answer. She just giggled at me and said.

After lunch so no one's gonna interrupt us. Are you doing anything? i ask since i'm too bored.

Uhm...No I'm just folding some of my clothes. Why'd you asked? Mina unnie said as she walked to her closet to put the clothes she were folding.

I'm too bored Arghh!! i said as i lay in her bed while whining.

Why don't you sleep then? I just looked at her with a 'seriously??' face.

Seriously unnie i'm not that tired since i've slept for almost 10 hrs today, I said while she just giggled.

Then why don't you go down to help  jihyo, and jeongyeon unnie baked? She asked.

Well they won't let me and they even said that i might burned it which is kinda true so i just went here. I said as both of us bursted laughing.

It's not kinda it's so true, We then laugh again my laugh is too hard so my stomach hurts cause of it.

Can we stop unnie my stomach now hurts, i said as i hold my stomach.

Ok then, What about nayeon,sana, momo, dahyun, chaeyoung and tzuyu are they doing anything why don't you hangout with them? She said as she sat on the chair beside her.

They're doing something too the maknae unnies are doing there homework since they need to pass it tomorrow, dahyun unnie said. While nayeon, sana and momo unnie are watching some horror movies but i don't wanna watch it since i'm not in the mood for some horror stuff. I said turning around her bed back facing her while thinking what to do.

Why don't you talk to your friends then? Unnie said.

They're busy spending time with their family since Ella and Rae went in their vacation house to spend the weekend since they didn't went their for a long time and Ash father just got back from his business trip, So yeah i've got no one to talk or hangout with, i said turning back to face unnie to pout.

Then what are we doing if were not talking, She said giggling.

Oh right, I said giggling too.

What do you wanna do unnie? i asked her since i don't have any idea or plan to do anything today.

I also don't know since i finished all my school works earlier, She said.

Umm... Why don't we play board games? i suggested.

Yeah let's just play to buy some time until lunch. I then got up and went to the gaming room that my other unnies know about,not our secret gaming room.

I got some of the board games and brought it to mina unnie's room. We played the one she picked and after an hour of playing i heard chaeyoung unnie called us so we stop playing and got down.

All of them are in the dining room waiting for us, and we started eating as soon as we sat down.

So what are you two have been up to lately? Jihyo unnie asked us, First we looked at each other then mina unnie explained everything and everyone is mouthing an 'o' exept dahyun unnie since she already knew about this.

You're bet sounds and looks fun, Nayeon unnie said.

I know right that's why i'm gonna be their judge later, Dahyun unnie said smirking.

Ooh really? sana unnie ask.

Yes, they told me about this earlier when were eating breakfast, i'm also surprised about it and Y/n ask me to be their judge so i'm so excited later, that's also the reason why i'm wanting to finish my homework early. Dahyun unnie said squealing that's why jihyo unnie scold her and we just laugh about it.

A/N:
I'm sorry for the late update i've been lacking some sleeps since i never got to have a good one this past few days and my mind is also not cooperating with me yesterday so yeah hope you like :)