Winter Season

Y/n Pov
It's 10:30 pm and I'm supposed to sleep at this time but i'm not sleepy and my head is full of thoughts and it's a bad thoughts about me, or i might say i'm overthinking again.

I'm so worried about everything cause i'm trying to find a perfect time to tell the unnies about my condition.

I can't hide this forever, My thoughts is just full of what if's. Like What if something bad happens to me and i didn't got a chance to tell them everything.

They'll regret or blame themselves on the things they didn't even know.

It's just i don't want them to hate themselves from the mistake i did.

While thinking of that i didn't notice i'm crying so hard but silently, My pillow is so wet cause of my tears and my head is aching.

I didn't notice the time cause i'm still overthinking and continued crying. i just noticed it when my phone beeps cause i got a notification.

I look at it and when i saw the time it's already 1:00 am i'm so shocked cause i never thought that it will took me this long to overthink some stuff.

Even though it's 1:00 i'm still not sleepy and i want to cry more but i don't have any tears left.

I realized that it's so hard to be in this position where you think that all you do is wrong and you can't do anything right.

I then look outside to see the moon and some stars too, it's really beautiful i want to go to my balcony but i can't cause it's really cold and any moment now there will be a snow too.

So i just looked at the moon from inside and thankfully i found comfort at the view and it's really calming.

The view

Everything is so perfect this time but the only thing is that i'm so messed up to the point that i'm just letting the monster inside of me take over everything.

I don't wanna pretend to be happy but sometimes we just have to, so no one can know what were feeling.

I just want everyone to be happy, is it this hard to be happy? Do i need to hurt myself to be happy? I thought while looking at the moon.

After a few minutes i decided to sleep so i layed in my bed and went to my dreamland.

Nayeon Pov
I just woke up and it's really cold cause it's already snowing.

I checked the time and it's only 8:00 am and this is the perfect time to have a coffee in a cold day. So i went down to make some coffee and some hot choco too for Y/n she would love it.

I got in the kitchen and jihyo is here making a soup to match the weather.

I just got the everything i need from the pantry so i started making a coffee first and then a hot choco.

After making it i didn't put the hot choco in a mug yet cause it might get cold and Y/n might not like it.

I just drank my coffee in the mini bar while talking with sana since she just got down.

After an hour there's still no sign of Y/n woke up, i'm just waiting for her to gave the hot choco, while waiting me, sana, jihyo, jeongyeon, dahyun and chaeyoung are in the living room just chilling while the others are in the kitchen having breakfast.

I'm really confused cause Y/n always wakes up at 8:30 every weekends but it's already 9:00 and she stil hasn't wake up.

*time skip*
It's now 11:00 and she's still sleeping, all of us are curious and confused but we just watch a movie while waiting for her.

After five minutes she went down while rubbing her eyes.

Finally you decided to wake up, jeongyeon said.

Uhm yea unnie hehe sorry if i woke up late i just like the weather that's why i slept for too long, She said smiling at us.

I mean not gonna lie i wanna sleep too, Momo said making all of us look at her.

Didn't you had enough sleep? Sana asked.

Yea you slept for like 10hrs since you sleep again for another hour when you woke up. Jihyo said teasing momo.

Yaaah i'm tired that's why, Momo said.

Welp you don't look like one, Tzuyu said which is pretty savage of her.

Tzuyu can you be not savage today? Only for today. Momo said.

I can't unnie sorry not sorry. Tzuyu said.

Yaaah~ Momo shouts and they started bickering.

Hey stop that, jihyo said as they stop.

Y/n are you hungry? I asked.

Yeah unnie i'm pretty hungry, she said.

There's still food in the kitchen just eat that or if you want other food there's some leftover too in the fridge. I said.

No unnie i'm just gonna eat the one in the kitchen. She said and was about to leave when i stop her.

By the way Y/n i made some hot choco for you, i said smiling at her.

Umm... unnie i'm really sorry but i can't drink that hot choco you made. She said.

Why? I thought you love hot choco? I asked curiously.

Yea i love it unnie but i think i'm having a diarrhea today that's why i can't drink it. She said.

Ohh ok, just ask me if you want one anytime, Ok? I asked and she just nod.

I then left her in the kitchen so she could eat and i went back to the living room to continue watching with the others.