Surprise Visitor

Chaeyoung Pov

I woke up cause someone is knocking on my door non-stop, Before i went to open it i checked the time and it's 8:00 am. After checking the time i then head to open the door and i saw dahyun unnie smiling she looks like the happiest kid in the world.

Unnie what with your smile? I ask.

Momo unnie texted me that Y/n woke up. She said and after hearing that my face lit up and it feels like i'm ready for today.

Oh really unnie? What time are we going in the hospital? I asked excitedly.

We'll go after you get ready since your the only one we've been waiting. She said.

Why didn't you wake me up earlier tho? I asked.

Well i've been trying to wake you up by knocking on your door multiple times and you didn't open it. She said in kinda mad voice.

Oh really hehe, Sorry unnie. I said looking away from her.

Go get ready so that we could go to the hospital. I'm so excited. She said.

I am too unnie. I said smiling widely.

By the way before i go remember to bring some balloons and our surprise for Y/n. She said while i just nod.
After unnie left i started getting ready then i got downstairs holding a balloons and the cake were gonna surprise her with. I handed tzuyu the cake since i can't carry it and it might fall. After i got down we went right away cause we all want to see her so bad and surprise her too.
We arrived at the hospital and quickly went into her room when we got in we all saw her smiling widely talking to the other unnies like nothing happend. We went to her excitedly and hugged her immediately she just smiled again and we started.

Unnies what's with the balloons? Is it someone's birthday today? If there is i'm sorry if i forgot. She said while we all laughed at her.

It's not someone's birthday you dummy were about to surprise you yesterday when we got home to celebrate your win but as we all it didn't happend and we decided to suprise you when you wake up that's why there's some balloons and a cake too. Jihyo unnie said while Y/n looks shocked and we just smiled at her since she's so cute.

After a while the five of us that just arrived talked to her since we miss her even for a day cause the house is really quiet without her. While were talking Y/n seemed a little off and she's looking at the cake like she wants to eat it.

Umm... Unnie? She asked while we all looked at her.

Hmm? Do you need anything? Mina unnie said.

Uhm can i have a slice of cake? She asked looking up to us.

Sure, That's why we bought it so we could eat it. Sana unnie said.

I'm really thankful that Y/n asked that since my mouth is watering just by looking at the cake. Momo unnie said and as she said that her and Y/n do their signature handshake, They have this handshake ever since they found out that they're both foodie.
Jeongyeon unnie sliced the cake and gave us a slice one by one.

We just ate it and continue talking but someone interrupted us, Someone knocked on the door and i decided to open it and when i open it i saw jack which is Y/n friend and she's calling him oppa too. He was holding a basket of fruit with a worried face so when i opened the door i let him and he quickly walked into Y/n and his worried face turned into a smiling one Y/n face too.
We left them in the room and decided to stay in the hospital cafeteria while waiting for them to finish. We got into the cafeteria and we ordered some drinks and started talking about Y/n oppa.

What do you guys think about Y/n friend? Jihyo unnie asked.

Well it's kinda annoying to me since Y/n always spends time with him more than we do this days. Momo unnie said in a annoyed voice which is new for us cause she's only like this when she's really annoyed and being serious about it.

I noticed that too cause when i was about to ask Y/n to play with me i heard her talking to her oppa and she looks happy about it so i decided not to ask her but i'm not mad about it though. Mina unnie said.

But for me it's kinda sad since i don't have someone to eat with. Momo unnie said and we all just laughed at her. While were talking someone texted me and it's Y/n she's telling us that her oppa left so we decided to come back in her room. But when we're on our way in her room the doctor called jihyo unnie to tell her something.
We got back in her room and she's sleeping so we decided to use our phones while we wait for jihyo unnie. Jihyo unnie arrived and she said that Y/n can be discharged tomorrow and we're so happy cause energetic Y/n will be back and the house will have a energetic and happy vibes around again.