Build-off Challenge Winner

Mina Pov

We finished eating then all of us went to the living room except Y/n, Momo and Sana. Idk where Y/n went after dinner while Sana and Momo are washing the dishes. All of us are on our phones but i remember something so i quickly got up and look around the living room to see if Y/n came, But still i don't see her so maybe she's in the gaming room waiting for me, So i got in our gaming room and i was right she was waiting for me.
Unnie, What took you so long did you already forgot about it? She asked. Uhm.. of course not, i said to her giggling nervouslyc Oh come one unnie i know you forgot it already. She said while giggling.
I'm sorry, Come on let's start building. I said as i sat in my chair.
May the best village wins. She said with a smirk.

The gaming room (the gaming room everyone knew

The gaming room (the gaming room everyone knew.)

We started playing and btw she's playing in her laptop since we only have one pc in this gaming room and she'll connect it later to the tv so we could see it. After an hour and a half we both finish building so it's time to call dahyun. DAHYUN UNNIE~ CAN YOU COME JUDGE OUR VILLAGES. Y/n said shouting in the door. COMING... We heard dahyun said after a minute we heard a knock.
Come in unnie, Y/n said and getting up from the couch to connect her laptop to the tv. Unnie did you finished your homework cause jihyo unnie might scold you hehe. I said as she sat on the couch. Yes i finished it cause i'm so tired of dealing with my homework everyday, Ugh. She said as she whines.  Well lucky me i always finished it before i come home, Y/n said smirking at us. Oh so that's the reason you're always late huh? Dahyun ask. Well yeah it's one of the reason, She said. Unnie let's start at mina unnie's village first, Ok well this is my village. I showed my village but it looks more like a modern village with big modern house which is hours to build. Wow, unnie your village looks so big and modern, Why didn't you told me your good at building? Y/n said. Well you didn't ask, I said as me and dahyun laughed. While she just pout and rolled her eyes at us. Unnie, now look at my village, Y/n said to us as we looked to the tv. Our jaw drop since her is not village it's most likely a city since their buildings and some structures which need a few months to build but she just build it for a week like how did she do it and there's also some little decorations which is cute. Hey i thought you were just building a village why did you make a city, Dahyun said still not believing what she just saw. I also didn't know that your so very detailed at some decorations. I said but no one's answering to our question so we looked at her and she's blushing since she's embarrassed. So dahyun unnie rate our village, She said changing the topic. Well first of all yours is not a village it's a city, Mina unnie's village is so beautiful because of the modern type and it's also big so i'll rate it an 8/10, She said. Well, thank you for that, I said smiling to her. And Y/n i'm gonna give you a 7/10 since you've made an city not a village but your structures are really good. Dahyun said as she just pout. Well it's not fair though i spend all my free hours building this. She said.  Well, it's your fault building a city, I said as i giggle. Ok mina unnie won, Congrats unnie She said as she was about to leave the room but i stop her. Hey Y/n~ah where are you going? I asked her while she was about to leave. Going to hangout with the other unnies and accepting the fact that i lost, She said. Ok HAHAHAHAH just don't forget to treat me ok? I said. Ne Unnie just call me anytime you want to go,congrats again. She said as she left the room. Well sometimes she just can't accept that she lost and acts like a child. Dahyun said. She's still the youngest among us so she's still a kid. I said as we burst out laughing.

Nayeon Pov

I was going to take a nap since i have nothing to do downstairs until someone came in my room i look to see who it was and it's Y/n with an sad look on her face. Nayeon unnie, She said as she whines. Yes? I answered. Can i stay here for a while? she asked. Of course, and can you explain what happened to you? you look sad. I said. I just lost our build off challenge with mina unnie. She said as she hugged me. She always hugged me or go to me everytime she's sad or to tell me some of her problems she also sleeps here when the situation is like this so i assume she's gonna sleep with me tonight. Hey it's ok, Wanna come? I said to her. Umm...Where? she asked. Let's go to the Han river and get some ice cream too. I said in exciting voice. Ooh, Really I'm in, Let's go.  She said. We then got downstairs while both of us are smiling widely. I then find jihyo to let her know that were going out cause she might find us. So what's with the smile? Jihyo ask as i found her. Well, Me and Y/n were gonna go get some ice cream and in the Han river, I said. Why are you both going out suddenly? Jihyo ask. Well, you know about their build off challenge with mina, she lost and kinda looks sad so this might cheer her up. I said. Ooh really? you sure think of an great idea, She said. We'll get going bye, i said smiling to her before leaving. We then head to the nearest convenience store to buy some ice cream. We then got into the counter and she was i about to pay when i stopped her since it's also my treat. While she just smiled at me showing her gummy smile. We're heading to Han river while eating our ice cream and talking some stuffs.

4:00 pm

It was a nice day to be with her cause when we got here she started smiling again and talk about somethings that happened to her school this week and yeah i really loved her so much and i'm so thankful to be her sister. After that we didn't realised that it's already night so i decided to get dinner with her since it's 7:30 pm, We then head to the nearest restaurant to eat after sometime i opened my phone to see a few missed calls from the other and i'm so dead when we got home, I literally forgot to text one of them that we'll go home late. But i didn't text them cause where here infant of our house and i'm really nervous to go in but Y/n hugged me before we go in,Don't worry unnie i'm just gonna explain everything, Ok? She said as i just nod, You're really the best i said under my breathe.

A/N:
I might add some characters that i didn't introduce in the introduction and other person personality to Y/n like nayeon is also her best friend in here like mina but she's more closer to mina since they have so many things in common, Long story short they're all close to Y/n and add some of their moments with other twice members. This is my first ff and story and i'm sorry for the bad introduction i might edit it to add some characters that will be added to the story in my future updates. Hope you like my story and have a nice day :)