Greatest Feeling of All

Y/n Pov
I sat down on my bed and he half hug me, he also brought me some fruits and flowers but that's not all he also bought a giant teddy bear as big as i am and when he gave it i can't even see them.

Oppa thank you but why is this teddy bear so big? I said looking at it.

So it feels like your cuddling a person, He said while i just nod.

Umm... can someone please get this bear since it's taking my bed space and i can't see you guys, I said while trying to peek above the bear and i heard all of them laughing as sana unnie took it away from me and placed it on the sofa.

Oh thank you unnie, I said and she just smiled at me.

After that the room is just filled with silence but everyone is smiling like there's no tomorrow.

By the way have you eaten yet? Oppa ask breaking the silence.

Uhm not yet oppa but i'm still full, i said looking away from him.

Hmm i can see that your lying huh? He said which made me glanced at him.

I'm not oppa, I then said smiling.

If you don't tell the truth i'm gonna leave, He sarcastically said then crossed his arms.

I mean i'm kinda hungry you know? I said then all of them laughed once again.

What do you want? It's my treat, Oppa said which widened my eyes cause of excitement since i've been craving a lot of foods lately but i can't eat most of it cause i'm trying to be careful not to trigger my ulcer.

Umm.. Maybe seafoods? I said and he just nods.

Do any of you want anything too? Oppa asked my unnies.

Any food is good for us, Jihyo unnie said and they all just nod too.

Oh ok, Oppa said then he pulled out his phone from his pocket to order the food.

After 20 mins our order finally arrived and i literally looked like a kid who just got a new toy cause of how happy i am since oppa ordered a lot for me but i can't eat that many so i'm gonna share it with my unnies especially momo unnie hehe.

Jeongyeon unnie then put the foods on the table and move it infront of me and my mouth is literally watering of how tasty they look.

The others just gathered on the table beside me so they could eat too, but i notice that oppa is just sitting beside me watching.

Oppa aren't you hungry? I asked while getting the spoon and fork.

Nope i'm good, He said smiling.

Come on oppa let's eat it's delicious and i know you want some, I said showing the food on him to tease.

That really looks delicious, Fine then i'll eat. He said then went to the table where the other food was and got some.

Before i started eating i gave momo unnie some of my food that i know she'll love and she thanked me.

While i was munching my food i just shook my head everytime i take a bite out of these lobsters since it's really good and fresh.