Worst Jealousy

Y/n Pov
I woke up from my alarm and i forgot to turn it off last night cause it might woke unnie too.

I then look beside me to see if i woke jeongyeon unnie but she's not here, I stood up and walk around the room to find her so we could have breakfast.

While walking towards the bathroom i started to hear the water and maybe it's her washing up so i went back to the bed and fix everything while waiting for her.

After 5 mins she's finally done and we both went downstairs for breakfast.

Were now downstairs and i quickly went to the dining room and started eating since i might be late and when jeongyeon unnie sat beside me she just laughed at me for no reason so i asked her.

Unnie what are you laughing at? I asked while my mouth is full.

You're cuteness, she said then laughed again and i got confused.

I want to pinch your puffy cheeks, she said then i just nod since it now made sense.

And please don't talk while your mouth is full, she said and i quickly swallowed my food to answer her.

Ok unnie sorry, i said smiling at her and once again she laughed so i just giggled too and continued eating.

After eating i checked the time and it's only 7:15 but i went to my room to change and prepare my things.

As soon as i finish i use my phone to text my friends so they can pick me up and i also texted oppa "good morning".

After that i went down to bid goodbyes to my unnie and went outside to wait for my friends.

I waited 10 mins for them in a cold weather and when they arrived i kinda scold them for being late since it's freezing outside.

It's 7:45 and we finally arrived in our school, while were walking to our room i have a hunch that something might happen.

Four of us seperated while going up so me and rae just got into our classroom.

While rae is talking with the others someone put a note in my chair and quickly walked away.

Meet us outside the gym and if you didn't came you'll know what will happen.

The note scared me and i knew that something will happen cause something feels off when we're at the hallway.

I don't know if i'm gonna go cause something bad might happen and i'm avoiding that because of my condition right now.

Rae showed up infront of me out of nowhere and asked me if i'm ok, I just answered that i am even though i'm not.

While were talking our teacher came in so she quickly ran back into her sit and i just quietly laughed at her.

*time skip*
It's now lunch time and i'm getting nervous cause of the note but i calmed myself down in the bathroom cause my friends might notice it.

We sat in a table near the entrance since it's vacant, While we're eating someone passed me a piece of note and i tried to look who it was but he/she was walking too fast so i didn't see it.

I then look at the note and when i was about to take i bite from my food i saw all my friends look at me in a curious way.

What are y'all looking at? I asked them but they just shook their head and continued eating.

I also shrugged it off and opened the note, While reading the note i almost choked but ash quickly gave me a water.