Signs

Sana Pov
Me and Y/n are in the food court eating while waiting for the others, I texted nayeon unnie to know that were waiting on the food court.

While were eating i notice Y/n didn't talk that much which is unlikely her and she's spaced out while munching her food.
Cause i tried to talk to her about her school but she doesn't seem to hear me.

I just observed her and waited for the others to know what happend to her. The others arrived with anna and she looks really happy with the toys jihyo bought for her.
I sat beside her and played with her so anna can get distracted then jihyo and momo can get some foods for them since we already ate.
I played with her and it's really fun since i like kids.

When jihyo and momo arrived with their foods i quickly went back beside Y/n so jihyo could sit beside her since she really likes jihyo around her. When i got back beside Y/n she was on her phone and it looks like her mood change cause she's now smiling texting with someone i guess, so I just continued eating.

After the others finished eating Y/n excused herself to go in the bathroom in a cold voice which gave me some chills cause she's acting so awkward, she also looks kinda pale and she doesn't look happy so i'm kinda worried for her.

Y/n Pov
I excused myself cause i'm feeling a bit dizzy and felt like throwing up.

So i went to the bathroom and vomited all the food i just ate and it has a bit blood in it and it's making me worry cause this is the second time there was a blood in my vomit.

After that i cleaned myself up and i'm feeling kinda hungry again but i just ignored it since unnies might see me acting weird.

When i got backed unnies decided to go to kids clothing store for anna of course but i'm just gonna get bored there so i asked them if i could go to the arcade and they just agreed which surprised me since they never allowed me to go by myself especially in a mall.

But i shrugged that off and went there anyways to remove all the stress i'm having and all the depression i'm feeling since playing really relax me and makes me forget about everything that i'm overthinking.

I got there and played for a little bit and after that i received a text, first i thought it was one of the unnies telling me that we'll go home but i'm surprised that it's oppa.

He asked me what i'm doing so i told him and he told me that he'll join me and go to the mall too which made me happy and excited cause since we got here i never really got excited since when we got here all of my unnies attention is on anna, I thought were gonna have fun but it's just me being left out hahaha.

After a few minutes of waiting oppa arrived and he has a wide smile which
boost me up and made me smile too, He hugged me and i hugged him back and after that we played.

It's been awhile now and i didn't notice the time neither the texts i received from my unnies, So i quickly text back that i'm safe since i'm with jack oppa.
I also know that they're gonna get mad at me for not texting back.

So i thought of an idea how they'll not get mad at me, While i was thinking jack oppa came up to me.

Hey what happend? He asked

Umm... It's about my unnies, I said.

What about them? He asked again.

You know while were playing i didn't notice that they've been texting me and i'm kinda scared to see them cause i know that they'll scold me hehe. I said scratching my nape.

Ohh so what are you gonna do? He said.

I actually don't know. I said.

By the way i was about to ask you if you wanna sleepover and play some games later since it's weekends. He said which lit me up.