After Game

Jihyo Pov

The guy left and we all look at Y/n very confused.

Umm... How did you met him? Nayeon asked.

I met him in the cafeteria since he was cleaning. She said.

Cleaning? Why is he cleaning? Jeongyeon ask.

Long story short we thought he was a janitor but he was doing it cause his father put him in that position first to test him because he is the heir of their other company and this school too so his father put him in the first position where their success start. Cause his father was a janitor too in the past but yeah that's all hehe. She said giggling.

Oh is he the one your talking about the other day? Mina said and she just nods.

Yes unnie i love him even though we just met for like a week cause he help me and treat me like a little sister. She said while all of us pouts.

Don't worry unnies i love you all too. She said hugging us and we did another group hug.

Y/n where do you wanna go after this? I asked.

Umm... Maybe at the coffee shop near here and i'll take you somewhere else. She said.

Oh yeah the pastry their is so delicious and their coffee too. Momo unnie said.

But what's the other place? Dahyun ask.

It's a secret unnie i'll just tell our driver were it is and trust me it's beautiful there. She said and we all just nod.

We all went to our car and waited for Y/n since she's changing her clothes and going to her team and friends to say goodbye. After a few minutes we saw Y/n just got out with her friends and they bid each other goodbye and Y/n was running towards our car. She first got into the driver's seat window and whisper something on our driver and went on the back to seat.

Sorry unnie if i took a little longer. She said.

It's ok, I said.

By the way unnies i might come back to the school after we hangout. She said while we all look at her with a questioning face.

Why? Jeongyeon asked.

Our coach asked me if i could be our team captain earlier and i just agree and we'll have a practice later for tomorrow. She said.

Ohh really? That's why your smiling widely earlier huh. I said smirking at her.

Yes unnie hehe. She said and we just giggled at her.

After a few minutes we arrived at the coffee shop and it looks so beautiful, We ordered and after awhile our order came we started to eat while talking about Y/n's score and the cool shoots she made. And i might say momo is not wrong saying that this is the best place. We finished eating and went back to our van to go home or we thought so. We were going in a different way and i then remembered that we'll go to another place that Y/n didn't told us. After a few minutes of driving we arrived at somewhere unfamiliar. Y/n opened the door and told us that we can come out and she drag us somewhere and when we arrived we saw a purple sunset and it's so beautiful.

 Y/n opened the door and told us that we can come out and she drag us somewhere and when we arrived we saw a purple sunset and it's so beautiful

The place

Y/n~ah this is so beautiful, Dahyun said.

I know unnie and it's the best place i know, She said.

By the way how did you know this place? Mina ask.

Secret unnie. She said giggling about it.

We stayed there for a while spent the family time and we also took a few pictures and we left. We dropped off Y/n back to her school and went back home.