Busy Week

Y/n Pov

I woke up since it's monday and i don't wanna be late today. My head still hurts cause i cried last night and i also have a wound, It's not that big but it hurts and thankfully mina unnie didn't notice it when she was comforting me. So i got up and went to my bathroom to see if my wound healed a little, but it still has a little bit of blood so i got some tissue and wipe it and got my first aid kit to treat it, I put some band-aid on it. I'm just gonna wear a cap so the bunnies won't notice it.

I also don't see mina unnie i think she already got down, So i went to find her to and i saw her with the other unnies in the living room. I went towards them and hugged them, And as i were hugging mina unnie, jihyo unnie is seating beside her so i spoke.

Jihyo unnie and Mina unnie this week both of you are gonna be busy right? I ask and they just nod smiling at me.

Goodluck unnies next week after both of you are done i'm gonna treat you all, I promise. Fighting! I said as all the unnies smiled at me.

After that jeongyeon unnie called us to have breakfast so we head to our dining room to eat, We finished eating and i hugged them again before i leave and the last one i hugged is jihyo unnie so i whisper something to her.

Goodluck again jihyo unnie, love you. I said.

Love you too, take care ok? She said smiling.

Ne~ unnie bye, I said while waving at her.
I'm infront of the gate waiting for them and after 5 mins they arrived which made me shocked since they always arrived 10-15 mins but today i guess they're just really early.

Good Morning guys, i said while getting in.

Good Morning too Y/n. They all said.

So how's weekend? Rae asked all of us and we started talking about our weekends with our family which is so fun. We didn't realized that were infront of our school but the driver told us so we got out of the car and went to our classrooms as usual.

Rae did you finished our homeworks? I asked since she always forgot about that kind of things but she just nods.

Good, I thought you forgot again Grandma. I said giggling.

Yaaaaah- i'm not that old and the grandma is ash remember when she forgot to pick all three of us that's why were late. She said smirking.

Oh right. I said while we burts out laughing.

As we were laughing the door opened and it was sam and rhea glaring at me like i did something wrong again. 'Your dead to us later' Rhea said mouthing it to me. I'm so confused why are they like this to me. Are they bored? Do they bully me for fun? Why do they hate me? I said in my thought but i snapped out of reality when rae tapped my back to say that our teacher arrived. I just shrugged it off and focused on our lesson.

*Time skip*

It's now lunch time but before we got out of our classroom our teacher told us that we can go home cause they have another meeting for our upcoming foundation day two weeks from now, I I just texted ella to meet us infront of the school gate so we can have a lunch out. She said that they'll be there. So as soon as i got her text, i'm fixing my things since rae head out first cause she went to the bathroom and she said that i'll just meet her infront of the school, I just agreed but when i'm going out of our classroom someone called my name.

Hey Y/n, I heard a familiar voice so i turn around to see who was it and it's sam and rhea and they're both smirking which is creepy, Great ugh.... What are they going to do with me today huh?