Opening Ceremony

Tzuyu Pov

I woke up and it's 6:45 am so i got up and showered since it's monday again and we have school, It's still early for me cause our class starts at 8:30 am but i got ready anyways. As soon as i finished arranging my things i got down and saw jihyo unnie cooking in the kitchen she's also the only one who's awake yet.

Good Morning Unnie. I said putting my bag down.

Good Morning too, She answered.

You're still the one who's awake yet? I asked her.

Yup but after a few minutes i think Y/n will go down since she have a opening ceremony for their foundation day for the whole week. She said as i just nod and waited for her to finish cooking.

After a few minutes i heard someone called my name and i look around to look who it is and i saw Y/n running towards us.

Unnieeeees, Goooood morning. She said smiling widely.

Yaah what's with the smile? Jihyo unnie ask.

You know what's with it. She said and we just giggled at her cuteness.

She sat beside me and waited, While were waiting we talked a few minutes until the Jeongyeon and Sana unnie got down and seated beside us. After a while jihyo unnie finished cooking so we started eating. Y/n finished first and she head back to her room to get her things.

Unnie what's our plan for the surprise? I ask since we never really know how to surprise her.

We'll talk about this later in the hangout place. Jeongyeon unnie said.

Ok unnie, I answered and finished eating.

I just sat in the couch and use my phone to wait for chaeyoung and dahyun unnie. While i'm waiting Y/n is on the way out to go to school but she came towards me instead and hugged me.

Sorry unnie if i didn't spend much time with you this weekend but i promised on friday i'll treat you. She said.

It's ok if you didn't spend much time with me i understand you but still treat me ok? hehe. I said hugging her back, She just giggled and nod.

I'll get going unnie i don't wanna be late on the first day, Byeee. She said and left waving at me and i just waved back at her.

I just smiled and get back at my phone while waiting.

Y/n Pov

I arrived at the school and there's so many people and decorations around, It's also so colourful and everybody seems happy and excited too. I got in and find my friends since we didn't go here together. I saw then in the hallway so i called them.

Hey guys. I shouted and they look around to see who it is.

Oh hi, Ella said. 

Btw how's your weekend? Ash said.

It's great since i got to hangout with my unnies again. how about yours? I asked.

It's great too. Are y'all excited? Ash ask.

Yes of course, Who wouldn't be right? Rae said and we just nod  excitedly.

After a few minutes of talking the bell rang and the the teachers told us to gather up in the stage and we just went there and there so many students. After a while were just talking and then the principal spoke.

Good Morning Students welcome to our 45th founding anniversary we were very surprise and thankful that this school has been 45 yrs since it opened and made so many memories here, The other batch who graduated here are now doctors, lawyers, pilot, chef and etc. Were so happy that after a few years many students graduated here and accomplished their dreams as of now, Thank you students for your trust and loyalty we all believe in you to accomplish your dreams, Fighting! Since you all looks so excited and ready let's start the our foundation day with some intermission number and some singing. Our principal said as all of us started clapping and cheering.

The event started and we were just talking at the back while watching the performance and after that the booths is now open so we all quickly fall in line in the horror booth since it's exciting and were curious if it's really that scary cause we heard that when the others went there when they got out they're crying and screaming so loud. It's now a long line thankfully we line up here quickly and after a few minutes it's now our turn to go in. We got in and it's really dark at first there no one scaring or touching us but when were walking someone grabbed my foot which made me scream cause it's creepy and we continue walking and saw creepy people like the other one is with a chainsaw and a knife. It's looks so realistic and creepy so our scream is soloed and were not even looking. After a while we got out of that booth and our faces look so red and our voice horse too from shouting. We seated at the cafeteria for a few minutes and drank some water too but our voice is still the same. We talked about the jail booth and the other students say that if your running around and litter around the school you'll go there and it's the worst booth since they'll lock you up in a jail like room for 15 mins and it's really boring so we'll try to avoid that. After a while we try other booths too like arts and craft booth and it's really fun. Tomorrow we'll be the start of our basketball so we'll still having fun.