Basketball Match

Chaeyoung Pov
I woke up and it's 8:15 am, I quickly went to my bathroom to shower cause today is Y/n's match and were gonna surprise her. I finished showering and wore my clothes then i was about to go down until jeongyeon unnie called me over to her room to make a sign or a banner for Y/n. We finished making the banner and we went downstairs for breakfast, We got down and only saw jihyo unnie in the living room so i ask her if Y/n and the two unnies already left and she just nods. As soon as we sat in the dining table the others got down and sat with us, We started eating talking about the surprise and we finished quickly since nayeon unnie texted us that the game will start for a few minutes so we quickly got ready and went there. After 15 mins we got there and i texted momo unnie to say that we arrived so she could lead us to their gym cause this is the first time we've been here. Momo unnie accompany us and we saw Y/n with her friends warming up we quickly sat and wave at her but she didn't seem to notice us cause she's too focus and have a serious face but nayeon told us that she'll come here before the game starts so we just nod and waited for awhile. After 10 mins someone announce that the game will start we saw Y/n look at us with a shocked face she then started running towards us smiling widely.

Unnies? Yaahhh I thought some of you can't come? Y/n said.

Were planning to surprise you that's why we said that. Sana unnie said and we all nod.

That's one of the reason and the second is that we always have time for you. Jihyo unnie said.

Oh come on unnie this is not the time for me to cry, She said while we all giggled.

She then hugged us one by one and we also did a group hug.

Thank you unnies i promise i'll do all my best today. She said.

We believe in you Y/n~ah, Fighting! Mina unnie said as Y/n need to go back cause the game is starting.

The coach seem to be calling Y/n and we didn't know what they talked about but  Y/n seemed to be happy about it, Before the game starts we put out the banner that i made earlier. After 5 mins the game starts and it's introducing them one by one and were surprised that Y/n and her friends are in the same team. The game starts and they got the ball they were running until they're close to the ring they pass it to Y/n and who's in the three point line and she catch it and it got it so we started cheering for Y/n and raised the banner. The opponents team got the ball and shoot it but only scored two points so they're still leading. After awhile it's been a close game at first like 9 for the red team and 10 for the blue team but Y/n seemed to have a serious face after hearing the score and she managed to make her team scored 35 points and the other team is in 15 points and it's third quarter. The fourth quarter they scored 47 points and mostly Y/n did it and were amazed of how good she is. After that Y/n was about to ran to us but someone called her and it seems like a boy.

Y/n~ah, We heard and Y/n was running in the other direction.

Oppa. She said loud enough for us to hear and most of us were shocked and confused cause we didn't know who's is she referring too since were all her sister. We look at Y/n and we saw her hugging some guy who's taller that her and he really look like her oppa. She look very happy seeing him. Seems like Y/n told something in him and drag him towards us.

Unnies this is jack oppa. She said smiling.

Oh hello. We all said at the same time.

Hello, He said bowing.

I'm finding you earlier oppa i thought you'll never come, Y/n said to him. 

I never broke a promise specially when it's about you, The guy said and Y/n hug him again.

Your really the best oppa. She said.

Btw Y/n i'm really sorry but i need to go cause my dad called me saying he needs me, I promised to treat you some other time, Bye just text me anytime. He said.

Bye oppa take care. She said as he left.