Movie Marathon

Y/n Pov

I woke up cause i need to go to the bathroom so i quietly got up from the bed to not wake mina unnie, After i finished i notice that it's still dark so i checked the clock and it's only 4:50 am, I lay back in the bed quietly but i didn't sleep yet i'm thinking what will rhea and sam will do next week. After a few minutes of thinking i felt someone hugged me and it's mina unnie.

Why are you already awake it's still early? She ask in a sleepy voice.

I can't get back to sleep unnie, I said.

Just close your eyes until you fell asleep, She said.

Ok unnie i'll try, I said.

After a few minutes i fell asleep again cause of what mina unnie said and her hug too.

I woke up again and checked the clock and it's already 9:00 am i barely wake up at this time cause i always wake up 7:30 or 8:00 am, Well i really like sleeping with mina cause she's always comforting me. Speaking of mina unnie i didn't see her in the bed maybe she's already downstairs. I did my morning routine and got my phone and went down, I saw chaeyoung and dahyun unnie eating and the others are in the living room. I greeted the others in the living room and went towards dahyun and chaeyoung unnie.

Good Morning unnies. I said.

Good Morning too, Come seat with us. Dahyun unnie said and seated beside chaeyoung unnie.

Unnies do both of you have plans today? I ask while getting some bread.

Umm...Nope maybe we'll just chill today.What about you? Chaeyoung unnie asked.

Maybe watch some movies in the movie theater cause it's been awhile and i'm missing it too. I said.

Can we join? since we have nothing to do. Chaeyoung unnie asked.

Sure unnie the more the merrier hehe. I said while they both smiled at me.

Why don't we invite the others too? Dahyun unnie said.

Sure unnie, I'm just gonna asked them if they have plans for today too. I said and they just nod.

After we finished eating i was about to wash the dished until dahyun unnie said that she'll wash it and i'll just asked the other about our movie marathon later. So i went to the couch where my other unnies are, I seated beside them.

Unnies? I asked and they all look at me.

Yes? Sana unnie said.

Do you all have plans for today? I asked.

We don't have one cause today is our rest day for us, Jihyo unnie said.

Oh that's great, Btw do you want to join our movie marathon? i'm with dahyun and chaeyoung unnie. I asked and they all nod excitedly.

What time are we gonna start? jeongyeon unnie asked.

Maybe after lunch unnie. I said.

Oh ok, Jeongyeon unnie said.

We all hangout in the living room and talked some things, After a few hours it's now lunch and we all just eat our typical lunch every weekends, We finished eating and some of us went upstairs to prepare our movie theater while the others are washing dishes, Were on the way in there but we walked passed by my room and i need to get something so i quickly went inside my room and got a bag and went to the Movie theater. Sana and Nayeon unnie are choosing what movie we'll watch, While i'm finding who i'm gonna seat with for today until so i quickly scanned the room and saw that there's still no one beside tzuyu unnie so i ran and sat beside her without knowing that she's already laughing at me.

Yah Unnie why are you laughing at me? I said with a confused face.

Nothing, You just look cute, She said giggling and pinching my cheeks.

Unnie, That hurts. I said pouting but she just laughed at me again.

After 10 mins the others arrived and we started watching a movie. Were in the middle of the movie until the actor is now kissing the actress i was just smiling because it's so sweet, They're about to kiss until someone put their hands in my eyes.

Yah unnie what are you doing? I shouted.

You still can't watch this kind of movie, I heard jihyo unnie's voice and after that she removed her hands at me and i just pout at her.

Who even picked this movie? Jihyo unnie ask and sana unnie pointed nayeon unnie.

My bad hehe, I'll just gonna pick another one. Nayeon unnie said and they all agreed.

Nayeon unnie picked another movie and at first we didn't know that it's a horror movie until after 10 mins there's some jumpscares and i don't like this kind of movies so i just lowered my head and hug tzuyu unnie.

Are you ok? I heard tzuyu unnie asked.

Umm.... Yes unnie. I said not looking at the movie. It was an intense and scary movie but thankfully i'm beside tzuyu unnie so i didn't really focused in the movie instead i hugged tzuyu unnie and took a nap beside her. The movie is now finished so we decided to watch another one, This time it was a funny movie while were watching i remembered about the bag from my bed room. I open it and put down some snacks and gave it to the other i also have an ice cream thankfully it's not melting i just eat that, I have a mini fridge in my room so i have an ice cream.

Btw Y/n where did you get the snacks. I heard momo unnie ask.

I have a secret stash in my room, Come to my room anytime if you want some but don't tell jihyo unnie or we'll be busted. I whispered to her and her eyes lit up and nod excitedly.

We finished the movie and it's already 6:00 pm so the others decided to go down and prepare the dinner while me and the others continue watching movies. After an hour and a half jeongyeon unnie called us for dinner and we just got down and have our dinner. After our dinner i sit in the couch for an hour an went to my room to do my night routine and to sleep early for our first day of foundation day and i'm so excited.