Picnic

Tzuyu Pov
I just woke up from my nap and my head is kida hurting so i decided to massage it a little bit and when i'm massaging my head i saw a note underneath my book, So i grabbed it and read it.

Hey tzuyu it's jihyo unnie i'm just gonna ask you if  you want to come with us later? We're going to have a picnic since it's weekend but if you can't just text me so you won't be bothered to go downstairs.

When i read the note i quickly thought if i quickly finished this since there's only two papers left to do and i can go with them but at the same time i'm too tired but i'll give it a try.

*time skip*
It's now 3:00 and i just finished my report so i sigh in relief cause i thought i was not gonna finish it on time.

I clean up everything in the room and texted jihyo unnie to tell her that i'm gonna come with them, i didn't bother to go down since i'm too lazy so i just went back to our room where dahyun unnie and chaeyoung are.

When i got back chaeyoung is the only one here, I decided to take a nap since i still have time do so and maybe my headache will be gone by then.

After 20 mins i woke up when someone is tapping my shoulder and when open my eyes it's chaeyoung.

Hey jihyo unnie said that were gonna go now. Chaeyoung said.

Oh ok i'll be down in a minute, i said and hold my head since it hurt so bad.

Are you ok? Chaeyoung ask as she notice me.

Not really, i said.

What's the matter? She asked.

My head is kinda hurting. I said.

Oh so you can't come with hs today? She asked.

Of course i'll come maybe i'll just asked jihyo unnie for a medicine.
I said.

Ok just call me if you need help. She said and i just nod as she went downstairs.

I quickly went to my closet and change my clothes and went downstairs. When i got down i quickly saw jihyo unnie so i came to her as fast as i could and ask her for a medicine.

Jihyo unnie can i asked you something. I asked as soon as i came up to her.

Sure what is it? She then said.

Uhm.. Do we have any medicine for a headache? I asked and when she heard it his face turned into a worried one.

What's wrong? Are you ok? She asked.

I'm fine unnie it's just my head is kinda hurting so maybe we have a medicine for that? I asked.

Uh yeah we have one it's in the cabinet beside the tv. She said.

Oh unnie i'm just gonna get some medicine before we go just wait for me outside. I said and she just nods.

When they're all outside i quickly find the medicine in the living room and when i found it i took a tablet and went outside as fast as i can.

When i went out we went to the park and some of us are riding a bike while the others are just walking.

Jeongyeon Pov
We arrived in the park and i brought the basket so i could arranged the food quickly so we'll do some activities.

When i'm arranging it the others is just running around the park chasing each other and it's fun to watch.

After i finished i joined them and we played some games which is very fun cause when Y/n lost she'll pout at us and we'll tease her hehe.

We then finished playing cause momo said she was hungry typical momo. So we decide to eat while watching the sunset.

 So we decide to eat while watching the sunset

The sunset

When were watching the sunset it's been really calming and thankfully Y/n recommend this cause she knows everything when it comes to hangout like this, She'll choose a place where you can see a calming view that's why were thankful to have her.

*time skip*
It's now 6:15 and it's getting dark so we decided to go home.

While were cleaning up i notice that tzuyu is just staring blankly so i decided to talk her.

Tzuyu-ah are you ok? I said.

Yes unnie? She answered as she snapped back to reality.

Are you ok? I asked again.

Uhh yeah unnie maybe i'm just tired let's go, She said and when she stood up she fell down and lost consciousness.

TZUYU-AH, i shouted that made the others come to us.

Yaaah what happend? Nayeon asked.

I don't know she lost balanced when she stood up. I said trying to wake her up, then after a minute of waking her she finally woke up.

Tzuyu are you ok?? Sana asked.

Yea unnie it's just my head kinda hurts let's just go home i guess. She said.

Yeah Let's take her home and let her rest cause you've been studying too hard and forgot about yourself, Jihyo said.

I'm fine unnie let's just go home. She said and we all went back home.

After 5 mins of walking we finally arrived and when we got back jihyo adviced tzuyu to take a medicine before going to their room to rest and she just agreed.