Chapter 58

The bus pulled up alongside the large stadium building as the morning sun shone down on it. Takoba National Stadium spiralled up into the sky, gleaming in the light.

"Today's the day!" Izuku hummed happily as he stepped out, a wide smile on his face, "Let's do this, everyone!"

"How are you not nervous, Midori?" Jirou muttered as the students got off the bus, blushing slightly as he petted her gently on the head.

"Who says I'm not?" he chuckled, the rest of the class noticing the way his hand shook slightly, "Though I can give you a good luck kiss if you want?"

"N-NO!" the girl squawked, backing away from him, "T-that was a mistake! I didn't mean it!"

"Tsun-tsun," Mina cackled as the short girl glared at her, the boys looking on in confusion.

"Enough," Aizawa sighed, gathering the students together, "This is where you'll be having your Provisional License Exam. If you are able to get them, you will no longer be eggs, but rather have hatched into chicklings, incubated into semi-professional Heroes. Do your best."

"Right!" the class shouted.

"Let's do a cheer!" Kirishima called out, hopping excitedly from foot to foot, "Everyone ready? Plus!"

"ULTRA!" the unknown voice drowned out everyone else's shout, the class all turning to look at the tall boy with a crew cut and militaristic hat standing behind them, a wide grin on his face as he stared back.

"It's not polite to insert yourself into someone else's huddle, Inasa," a dark purple-haired teen called from behind the towering boy, adjusting his identical hat.

"AH, DAMMIT!" the boy, now named Inasa, shouted, swinging back, then forwards to slam his head into the ground with a low bow, "PLEASE ACCEPT MY HUMBLEST APOLOGIES!"

"Who the hell is this guy?" Kaminari asked, "He's ridiculously pumped up."

"It's like someone combined Kirishima and Iida and squared the result," Sero muttered.

"I AM SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING YOU! BUT I WANTED TO DO THE SHOUT JUST ONCE!" the boy continued to shout, ignoring the people muttering around him as his forehead began to bleed.

"Shiketsu High students," Bakugo snarled, "What the fuck do they want?"

"Hey buddy," Izuku said, "You're bleeding pretty bad there, want me to fix that up for you?"

"HUH?" the boy blinked, "AM I? CAN YOU?"

"Yep," Izuku grinned as he placed a hand on the taller boy's shoulder, hopping up and placing a kiss on his cheek, "There you go!"

"WHA-WHA-WHAT?!" Inasa squawked, shooting back and almost slamming into the group of Shiketsu students behind him, "I APOLOGISE, BUT I DO NOT FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT YOU!"

"It's for the quirk," Izuku laughed, pointing at Inasa's head, which had stopped already bleeding, "You should be all healed now."

"A quirk like Recovery Girl's?" one of the Shiketsu students muttered, the teen completely covered in hair from head to toe, "Interesting."

"Yep, well, see you guys around!" Izuku grinned as he turned back to his class, "Let's get moving guys! Don't want to be late because we took too long getting to the changing rooms!"

"What are you doing, Izuku?" Mina asked as he quickly began ushering them away from the other group, "I mean, it's still like an hour until the Exam starts!"

"Air control, the ability to grow and control his hair, some sort of hallucinatory gas quirk and the ability to mould flesh," Izuku said as he pushed them away, the other students going wide-eyed, "They may be our biggest competition, so it's best we know what we're dealing with."