Chapter 10

Hahahaha, I've been on a writing hype these past few days! I'm already up to chapter 20 of Echo Chamber! How crazy is that? Like, only a couple more and I'll have the whole of September covered for updates!

Izuku grabbed at the quirk, his head aching as he forced it to work. The fist slammed into his arms, pain rocketing through his body as he was thrown back. He fought against the overwhelming sensation, grabbing at another quirk as he skidded across the floor.

"MIDORIYA!" he heard his teacher scream, the man still fighting off the last of the Villains even as his arm hung limply at his side.

"Ow," Izuku grunted as the dust cleared, his arms purple as he lay on the ground, having been thrown back by the creature's massive strength, "That hurts like hell."

"Midoriya!" Aizawa shouted, "What? How?"

"Shock Absorption," the teen muttered as he staggered to his feet, his arms already almost fully healed as he stared down the monster, the creature looking at him strangely.

"What? But you said your quirk was sensing?" the Villain hissed, "What the hell are you? How do you have more than one quirk?"

"None of your business!" Izuku shouted back, his breath catching as he felt a familiar collection quirks reappear.

"Tomura Shigaraki," the mist Villain said as he hovered beside the man's shoulder, "One of the students managed to escape."

"Dammit Kurogiri, if you weren't out warp gate out of here, I'd kill you right now!" the Villain called Shigaraki hissed.

"Someone…?" Izuku hummed, blinking as he felt the two quirks moving quickly away from the building, "Ha! You're screwed now!"

"Dammit, dammit, dammit!" Shigaraki shouted, scratching at his neck as he threw a fit, "This isn't how it's supposed to go! It's game over! Back to the title screen! Dammit!"

"The best laid plans of Mice and Men, handjob!" Izuku called as he slowly started backing away, locking eyes with Aizawa as the Pro finished off the last of the other Villains, the man breathing heavily, "Though I doubt you're smart enough to get that reference!"

"Dammit. And All Might isn't even here!" Shigaraki screamed, suddenly spinning to glare at Izuku, "This is bullshit! And it's all your fault!"

"Who?" the teen said, pointing to himself, "Me? Are you sure it isn't cause you're a dumbass?"

"Nomu," the man growled, "Kill him already!"

"FUCK THAT!" the explosion engulfed the monster's head, throwing it back as Bakugo suddenly leapt over Izuku, his gauntlet already pulsing as he landed on the creature's shoulders, pointing it directly at its head, "FUCKING DIE!"

"KATSUKI, NO!" Izuku screamed as he watched the monster grab the blond.

The snap and scream that followed made Izuku want to vomit, the massive black hand closing around Bakugo's leg just as he unleashed the explosion, snapping it like a twig. The blast from the gauntlet just barely clipped the side of the monster's head as the blond was tossed aside, slamming into the wall as he coughed up a gout of blood. And Izuku saw red.

He grabbed at the quirks inside the beast, his head aching as he forced himself to copy the swirling mass of light. He felt sick. He felt so sick as the mass of twisted light grew within him, his body wanting to reject it as he stepped forwards, his bones groaning under his sudden new strength, splintering before healing just as quickly. He felt himself begin to black out, the world going dark as he struggled to maintain the mess of power within him. Suddenly, an image appeared in his mind. A star. The star that was All Might's quirk, each quirk feeding off a single central point. He grabbed the light inside of him.