Chapter 46

The bus swerved as the line of figures charged into the road, several grabbing onto the front as it slammed into them, bringing it to a screeching halt. The students inside groaned as they were tossed around violently, looking around in confusion as the figures began to surround the bus.

"At least fifty of them," Izuku gasped as he let go of the back of his seat, looking at Aizawa in fear, "All mutation quirks."

"Shit," the teacher spat as he jumped to his feet, pulling out his phone and holding it to his ear, "It's Eraser, we're under attack! Class A bus, send reinforcements now!"

"How long?" Izuku asked as his classmates looked towards the two of them.

"ETA ten minutes," Eraserhead barked, "Alright, stick together, we're going to need to-!"

He was cut off was the arm smashed through the window, grabbing Kaminari by the shirt. The boy shrieked, letting out a blast of electricity as he was yanked through the broken glass. A cry of pain and a meaty thump echoed outside the bus before more windows started to shatter as the Villains started trying to grab the other students.

"Shit!" Eraser snarled as the students pressed themselves into the aisle of the bus, fighting off the grabbing hands of the Villains, "Keep them at bay as long as you can! I'm going to go get Kaminari!"

"You got it, Eraserhead!" Izuku shouted as the man jumped out one of the shattered windows, kicking a Villain with a lion mutation in the face, knocking him to the floor.

Shota looked around frantically, spotting his student being held at the back of the crowd by a man that seemed to be made entirely out of rock, his shocks bouncing harmlessly off the Villain's arms.

"Let him go!" Eraserhead shouted as he charged the man, throwing his capture weapon out to blind the man.

"Sensei!" Kaminari shouted in relief, before a look of fear plastered itself across his face, "LOOK OUT!"

The sword slammed into Shota's back, throwing him to the floor as he looked at the grinning lizard man who was wielding it. Well, sword was probably a strong word for the object, looking more like a bundle of knives haphazardly tied together with belts and rope in the shape of a sword. He could feel the numerous small cuts it had made across his back stinging, but he couldn't- he wouldn't let that stop him.

A kick to the knee sent the man tumbling to the floor, Eraserhead getting back to his feet and about to charge the rock villain when the sound of ripping metal filled his ears. He looked back, eyes wide as he watched the villains literally ripping the bus in half, several of the students spilling out and quickly being grabbed. When they fought back, they were quickly passed to someone else, who seemed to have a near perfect quirk to keep them captured.

"I GOT 'IM!" someone yelled, Shota watching as Izuku dodged around the man, placing an explosion on his back as he darted between another pair, sending them floating up into the sky. The Villains not already holding students suddenly seemed to begin ignoring them, the entire crowd focusing on Izuku as he desperately tried to avoid them.

The teen dodged behind a man covered in hair as three other Villains leapt at him, all of them crashing into the other man and sending them tumbling to the floor. He barely had time to catch his breath as another wave of Villains descended on him, the teen shutting his eyes as he held up a hand, a bright flash of light blinding them for a moment, before another wave barrelled past them towards the boy.

Acid flew through the air, striking one of the men on the side of his head as he screamed in pain, clutching his face, others shouting out as the acid splashed against them, smoke rising as it began to melt their skin. Izuku looked up, locking eyes with Mina as she stood in the ripped in half bus, her hands held like a spout as she let a steady stream of acid spray from between her fingers.