Chapter 31

Love you all, thank you for understanding.

The capture weapon snapped around Izuku's wrist, yanking him forwards as he tried to dodge. Neito swung a punch, their opponent ducking under the swing as he rolled forwards, throwing the scarf-like support item out behind him. Neito shrieked as his foot was caught, throwing him to the ground, Izuku jumping to his feet and trying to tackle their assailant. The boy stepped to the side, just as Izuku swung his foot up, his knee catching the other teen in the side, Shinso gasping as he was thrown to the ground.

"Ow," he groaned as he tried to get up, struggling as he realized that he'd gotten tangled up in his capture weapon, "Shit."

"Better," Aizawa grumbled from the side of the clearing, walking up to the three, "Your control has improved, but you're still mismanaging the weapon after using it."

"Right," Shinso sighed, lying back on the ground as he waited for the other two to help untangle him.

"Wow, you're getting really good with this thing," Izuku hummed as he yanked on one of the ends, sending Shinso rolling away from him, "Maybe I should get one as well."

"It would get in the way of certain quirks, I'm sure," Neito hummed as he stopped Shinso with his foot, helping the other boy up as he swayed slightly, "Best to stick to what we know."

"The capture weapon is a difficult Support Item to use," Aizawa growled as the grey cloth began to float around him, "You have to train with it almost exclusively in order to have any hope of making it useful in combat."

"Ah," Izuku nodded, "I guess I'll pass then. Wouldn't want to steal the family shtick either."

"I thought Eraserhead was one of your dads?" Neito laughed.

"He is, but I can't get between a true father and son!" Izuku chuckled back.

"We aren't related," Shinso and Aizawa groaned together as they rubbed the bridge of their noses, the other two just watching, before bursting out in laughter.

"Anyway," Aizawa sighed, "That's it for tonight, get back to the dorms before curfew."

"Yes sir!" the three teens shouted as they gathered their things and started walking out of the forest.

"Hey, Hitoshi, Neito, want to come around to the 1-A dorms for supper? My mom is making Udon."

"Your mother lives in the dorms?" Shinso asked, looking at the green-haired teen in surprise, "Why?"

"Same reason the dorms got opened," Izuku grinned, "Someone broke into our house and tried to kidnap me."

"Someone…You Hero kids are insane," the purple-haired teen sighed, "Whatever, I'm good."

"But Udon!" Izuku whined, "And my mom's cooking is great!"

"It really is," Neito hummed, "You should come, you'll get to meet some of your future classmates as well."

"I'm not in this to make friends," Shinso growled, walking slightly faster, "And I have food in my dorm."

"Too late!" Izuku called after him as the teen hurried down the path to his dorm, "Damn, I was hoping to talk to him more."

"He'll come around," Neito laughed, "You won't let him escape the grasps of your friendship."

"Not at all!" Izuku grinned as they walked towards 1-A's dorm.

Hitoshi sighed as he looked at his meal. It was basically just rice with some sides and had been all he had been eating for the last week since the dorms had opened. His stomach growled slightly as he ate the food, wondering what Midoriya and Monoma were doing at that moment. Probably eating Udon. His stomach growled again.