Chapter 56

Himiko fidgeted, playing with a butterfly knife that the other girls knew was thankfully blunt, Mina sighing loudly beside her as they sat on the couch. The rest of 1A's girls sat around them, watching as the two let out another sigh in unison.

"What's wrong with you two?" Jirou finally asked, "You've been like this for the past couple of days, so what's up?"

"It's Izuku," Himiko growled, pulling her legs up as she continued to spin the knife with practiced ease, "He won't let us hug him."

"Oh, that's right," Momo hummed, placing down a tray of tea on the table between the seven girls, "He warned all of us that something had happened to his quirk, and that it was dangerous to touch him at the moment."

"Yeah," Mina huffed, "But that was three days ago! I mean, I don't necessarily need to make out with him, but I at least want to be able hug him!"

The other girls blushed at her open declaration, looking away for a moment.

"Yeah," Himiko grumbled, "And he's too good at dodging to surprise him."

"That's probably because he can sense you coming," Tooru said as she sipped her tea, "But I wonder what he meant by it being "dangerous" to touch him?"

"I don't know," Himiko sighed, "He won't go into details, only that he's seeing a specialist for it and that it'll hopefully be sorted out soon."

"Well, it's probably for the best, the Provisional License Exams are only a couple of days away, and we wouldn't want to hurt our chances of passing," Ochako hummed, smiling at the two depressed girls.

"You're just happy you don't have to be as jealous," Mina chuckled, looking at the brunette, "When are you going to confess to him?"

"W-w-what?" Ochako squeaked, almost dropping her tea, "I-I-I don't! And even if I did, he already has both of you!"

"We don't mind sharing," Himiko and Mina said in unison, making the other girl blush even harder.

"I mean, I'm already sort of dating Kiri," Mina continued, the other girls staring at her in shock.

"Wait, since when?" Tooru gasped, "You didn't tell me!"

"We're not official yet," Mina giggled, "It's more of a trial thing. Kiri wants to see if he's into girls as much as he's into guys. Personally, I don't think so."

"Wait, so you think your other boyfriend is gay, kero?" Tsuyu asked.

"Nope, just prefers men," Mina chuckled, "Like Jirou prefers girls."

"I…you…what?!" Kyoka's ears lit up bright red as she blinked in surprise, staring at Mina in shock, "How?"

"I just know," Mina grinned as she leaned forwards, miming smoking a pipe.

"Izu-kun told her," Himiko giggled, "He's good at telling those sorts of things."

"But bad at dealing with his own feelings," Mina laughed, "Anyway, what about the rest of you? I know you all have crushes on someone, mostly Izuku is my guess."

The girls all blushed as they looked away, Mina just grinning even wider as she nodded.

"I…sort of prefer Ojiro," Tooru muttered after a moment.

"What?!" the rest of the girls gasped, "But he's so plain?!"

"Yeah, but he's kind, and his tail is fluffy and cute," Tooru giggled, wiggling in her seat, "I like it."

"We already know Chako and Jirou have the hots for Izuku, but what about you, Yaomomo?" Mina asked, "Anyone you're crushing on?"

"Oh, uhm," the tall girl blushed, "I don't know. I haven't really thought about it."