Chapter 12

"Hey Midori, do you think you could help me with my quirk?" Mina shouted as the class ended, jumping up from her seat and hurrying over the green-haired teen.

"Huh? Oh, sure," Izuku replied, smiling up at her.

"Hey, I wanted to ask him to help me too!" Kirishima called as he rushed over, "You had me thinking about my quirk and how hard I can make myself!"

"And I'd be glad to help you get harder," Izuku chuckled calmly, making the red head blush slightly, "Anyone else want some help with their quirks?"

Several more of the class called out in confirmation, gathering around his desk.

"I DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP, WORTHLESS DEKU!" Bakugo screeched as he shoved past the other students, "AND I'LL KICK YOUR ASS IN THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!"

"Wasn't asking you, Kacchan," Izuku hummed as he pulled out his notebook, "So, how about we make a schedule? I can ask Neito to help out too, so the people with Mutant type quirks can join in as well."

"That'd be great, kero," Tsuyu said, "I have some ideas of how I can increase my frogginess myself but having the help would be appreciated."

"Hmm, an external perspective may reveal aspects of my quirk I hadn't thought about before!" Iida said as he chopped the air.

"Sure thing!" Izuku laughed, "I also have some ideas for Support gear, if you guys are interested!"

"So, if you cup your hands like this, you can spray the acid much further."

"Oh wow! I never thought of that!" the pink-skinned girl gasped as she watched the stream of fluid spray out from between Izuku's fingers, the teen shaking the excess off and rubbing his hands on a towel, "Thanks Midori!"

"Anytime, Pinky!"

"Pinky?" Mina giggled, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, you're pink, aren't you?" Izuku chuckled, "I assume the rest of you is much the same. Though I have to ask, do you tan?"

"Tan?" the girl asked, "I…I don't actually know. I've never tried."

"Well we can check pretty easily," Izuku hummed as he pulled off his gym uniform jacket, Mina feeling her cheeks heat up slightly as he pointed to his bicep, "We just have to look for tan lines."

"Oh," Mina giggled, her eyes roaming over the rest of him as she took in just how toned his body was, a few scars littering his body that just added to the ruggedness, "I guess."

"So?" the teen asked innocently, looking at her.

"So?"

"Take off your top."

The two stared at each other for a moment, before Mina's whole head burst into a bright purple blush, the girl stunned by the comment.

"Harder! HARDER!"

The shouts were accompanied by the sounds of clashing and grinding stone, the two teens punching each other as hard as they could as they sparred. Kirishima was as hard as he could go, his body lined with sharp angles and his hair spiked. Izuku looked much the same, his shirt shredding as they punched each other, his hair turning into a bed of green spikes much like a hedgehog.

"Are you a man or are you going to beat me HARDER!" Izuku yelled as Kirishima swung a massive uppercut, catching the teen in the chin with the sound of cracking stone.

"MANLY!" the teen yelled as Izuku was thrown back, thin cracks forming up his jawline as similar cracks covered Kirishima's fist.

"Nice punch!" Izuku said as he got to his feet, "But you can go harder!"