Chapter 11

"The Sports Festival will be going on as planned," Aizawa said as he walked out of the class, scratching at the bandages on his elbow, "Make sure to prepare accordingly."

"Wow!" Ashido said as she leaned back in her chair, "I was wondering if they would allow it after the USJ incident."

"Well, like sensei said," Iida explained as he chopped his arms through the air, "UA needs to show that it is not afraid of some Villains."

"I was so scared," Toru hummed as she sagged slightly, "I was sure that they would send someone after Iida and me while we were running off. Also, I felt so bad just leaving you guys behind."

"Hey, it was a really smart plan!" Izuku called, "Having Tenya's speed to get you there as fast as possible, and Toru-chan's invisibility to escape in case they did send someone after you."

"I too felt bad about abandoning my fellow classmates, Hagakure-san," Iida nodded as he spoke, placing a hand on her shoulder, "However, as Midoriya said, it was necessary for the safety of all that we did so."

"Could have gone a lot worse," Uraraka hummed as she stretched at her desk, "But we had Midoriya to help us! You really saved us there!"

"All in a day's work," Izuku laughed.

"You say that Chako," Mina chuckled, "But you basically saved Tsu and me in the flood zone. Because of you, we were able to fly right over the plaza to the entrance without having to fight anyone!"

"Oh, it's no big deal!" the brunette blushed as she rubbed the back of her head, "Though we did see Midoriya fighting that big black-skinned guy. What was that about?"

"I am also interested," Momo said as she approached the group, "Midoriya, you mentioned something about them having multiple quirks."

"Yeah…" Izuku hummed, blinking as he looked up at the door, raising an eyebrow as Bakugo grabbed a hold of the handle, "Hey Kacchan-."

"FUCK OFF!" the blond yelled as he slammed the door open, pausing at the crowd outside, "THE HELL DO YOU EXTRAS WANT?"

"Extras?" one member of the crowd said, stepping forwards, a tired grin under his thick eye bags, his purple hair sticking straight up, "Wow, you Hero course kids really are that arrogant, huh? We're just scoping out the opposition. You know, if the Gen Ed. Students do well enough, we can replace a Hero class stud-."

"AWESOME QUIRK!" the shout cut him off as Izuku pushed past Bakugo, staring starry-eyed at the purple-haired teen, "Dude! If your quirk works the way I think it does…wow! You should totally have been in the Hero class! You would make a perfect Underground Hero! But I guess the entrance exam screwed you, right?"

"I…what…who the hell are you?" the boy said, stepping back as Izuku produced a notebook.

"Oh, sorry," Izuku grinned as he held out a hand, "Izuku Midoriya, my quirk is called Echo, I can sense and copy the quirks of those within a 2-meter radius of myself."

"Copy?" the boy asked, "And…sense? Like…you can tell what they do?"

"Exactly!" Izuku hummed as he stepped closer to the boy, "Now, can you tell me more about your quirk? I'd love to help you develop it!"

"FUCKING MOVE, DEKU!" Bakugo screeched as he shoved past the two of them, "I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU IF YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME!"

"Kill?" the purple-haired teen muttered.

"Oh, ignore him, he's always like that," Izuku chuckled, "Inferiority complex up the ass. Anyway, your quirk?"

Izuku followed the mystery Gen Ed. Student as he tried to back away, breaking into a sprint after him as soon as he tried to run, Iida shrieking about not running in the halls after them.