Chapter 33

Hoo boy, work has been quite hard for me lately, but hey, at least I can bring you a chapter of something each week.

Hope you enjoy.

"Woo! Party!" Mina shouted as the last of the students walked into the 1-A dorms, the pink-skinned girl almost vibrating with excitement at the crowd of almost forty people all gathered in the common room.

"We're not here for fun, Mina," Jiro sighed, "We may have called it a party, but it's a study party."

"Aw, but-," the girl groaned.

"No," Kendo sighed as she carried a large pile of books to the table, "We can play after we've studied."

"Okay," Mina sighed as she slumped at the table.

"There certainly are a lot of us," Momo muttered as she looked over the chattering students, "How are we going to do this effectively?"

"I suggest splitting off into at least four groups of eight or nine," Kendo hummed, "We can have the top two students from each class tutor a group each in whatever they are weak at."

"That'd work," Izuku hummed, "Except Tenya isn't here right now, and there's no way Kacchan would agree."

"Iida did say he was going to visit his brother today, didn't he?" Momo nodded.

"Wait…" the red head blinked as she stared at Izuku, "Bakugo is higher than you?"

"Third in the class for marks," Izuku nodded with a grin, "I'm fourth, but I'm sure I can help!"

"You are often only a single point or two behind him, if that, Midoriya," Momo replied, "I'm sure it will be fine. Besides, I doubt he would make a very effective tutor."

"THE FU-HECK'D YOU SAY ABOUT ME, HIGH-CLASS?!" the screech came from the stairwell as Katsuki stomped out, "I CAN TEACH BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU!"

"Then prove it," Izuku smirked as he grabbed Kirishima by the shoulder, "Get Kiri into the top half of the class, and you'll win."

"Huh? What?" Eijiro blinked as Bakugo suddenly grabbed his arm, "What's happening?"

"We thank you for your sacrifice," Mina and Denki said as the blond dragged the red head towards the stairs, the teen still looking a little stunned.

"Why him?" Setsuna asked as she sat at the table.

"Only one who'd be able to get through Katsuki's brand of teaching alive," Izuku hummed as he turned to the room, "Okay guys! We'll be splitting into groups!"

Inko hummed happily to herself as she prepared the snacks in the dorm's kitchen, casting a glance into the common area every now and again as she passed the door to check on the children studying. She smiled as she watched Izuku grin at the group he was sitting with, talking animatedly about the subject they were covering. The others seemed to be having just as much fun learning from him as he seemed to be having teaching them, bringing a warm feeling to Inko's chest.

"Midoriya-san," Yaoyorozu said as she entered the kitchen, clearing her throat slightly, "Could I trouble you for some water?"

"Of course, dear," the woman smiled as she grabbed a glass and filled it from one of the pitchers in the fridge, "And I've told you many times already, call me Inko. You wouldn't call your mother by your family name, would you?"

"Ah, no… but I don't want to be rude," the tall girl mumbled as she accepted the glass, taking a sip.

"You wouldn't be," Inko said firmly, smirking slightky as she looked at the girl, "In fact, it would be more rude to keep calling me by my family name when I have asked you not to so many times!"