Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Yay, it's my next project! Due to the shortness of these chapters, I'm going to be trying posting them twice a week instead of just once, so I hope you enjoy!

Here's the beginning, now with more Monoma.

"Heh, stupid Deku still doesn't even have his quirk!" the five-year-old Katsuki Bakugo laughed as the four boys walked through the forest, letting small explosions crackle across his fingers as he led the way, "You're so weak, Deku!"

"That's okay, Kacchan!" The small, green-haired child called from the back of the group, struggling to keep up as he carried all their bug cages and nets, Izuku Midoriya just smiling, "I'm sure I'll get one soon! And it'll be as cool as yours!"

"Yeah right!" Katsuki laughed, "No body's quirk is as cool as mine!"

"You're right!" Izuku laughed, "It always glows the brightest!"

"Haha, Deku is saying weird stuff again!" the other two boys laughed, one flapping his small wings as the other extended his fingers, "You're never gonna get a quirk at this rate!"

"I will too!" Izuku said back, still smiling, "It's just taking so long cause it's gonna be extra awesome!"

"Yeah right!"

"Hey mom, what do you think my quirk is going to be?" Izuku asked as he sat at the small table in their kitchen, playing with his All Might action figure, "Do you think it'll be like yours? Or dads?"

"Oh, I don't know, Izuku," Inko laughed as she looked at her son, his face screwed up in intense concentration, "Maybe it'll be a combination of both? Maybe you could...pull fire towards you? Maybe even control it."

"That would be cool," Izuku muttered, looking up at the woman, "Hey mom, how does your quirk work?"

"Hmm? Oh, you know what my quirk is, Izuku. I can pull small objects towards myself," she replied.

"No, I know what it is," Izuku said firmly, "I want to know how it works."

"How?" Inko blinked, turning to her son, "Oh, well...Uhm... the easiest way I can describe it is...It's like I can make a string between my hand and something. Then I can just...pull it towards me."

"Like a string..." the child muttered, pursing his lips as he held out a hand, flexing his fingers slightly, making Inko chuckle as she turned back to the food she was preparing. And froze.

The knife was floating. It was slowly floating through the air off the counter. Or, more accurately, it was being pulled through the air in short bursts, in exactly the same way that her quirk did. She turned back to her son, seeing him imitate the hand movements she used to help focus her quirk, his eyes wide as an excited smile spread across his lips.

"Mom! I have a quirk! It's just like yours! My hands are glowing just like yours!" the boy shouted, losing concentration as he jumped up, the knife clattering to the floor as Inko scooped him up in her arms.

"Yes! Yes, you do!" Inko sobbed, hugging her son close to her chest, "You have a quirk just like mom's."

"Hey Kacchan! How does your quirk work?!"

Inko watched as Izuku ran across the park towards his friend, Mitsuki sitting on the bench beside her.

"So, he got your telekinesis thing, huh?" the blond woman laughed, patting Inko on the shoulder, "Congratulations! It'll be a hell of a lot easier for you to adjust than it's been for me. My brat has been trying to blow up everything he can get his grubby little hands on since his came in!"